Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Kenny Lynch - RIP

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
RIP Kenny, I met him on a train between Worthing and Brighton as a Youngster and bagged his autograph.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One really weird entry from his Wiki page:

"In the early 1980s, Lynch formed a songwriting partnership with former tennis player Buster Mottram, a long-time white nationalist political activist."

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Only yesterday I watched an episode of Ready Steady Go on you tube and he was on it.

RIP Kenny.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Late of the Band on the Run album cover and a great entertainer of the late fifties/early sixties. Britain’s answer to Sammy Davis Jnr.
Truly now Up on the Roof. RIP old fella.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Once shared a room with Kenny at a mutual friend's house. I was warned that Kenny was a champion snorer, and I wouldn't get much sleep.

The warning was spot on - a real window rattler.

RIP Kenny - a funny, funny man.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
My ex wife's Boss was a director at Tottenham and he got me tickets for Spurs v Liverpool around March 1990. And a pass for the bar after. Met Kenny and had a good chat with him, what a lovely fella.

Also that night mingled with Warren Mitchell, Frank McLintock, Graeme Souness, the great Bob Paisley and had a chat with George Graham. But the highlight was meeting Kenny and Warren. What a great memory.

Spurs won 1-0 with a goal from Paul Stewart.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Great entertainer.

I’ve always been partial to his musical contribution to the otherwise dire Carry on Emmannuelle.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
RIP Kenny.

Brucie's gone, Ronnie, now Lynchie. Tarby next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here