Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Lad Baby

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
With Lad Baby poised to get a consecutive Chimbo number 1 with their take on “I love rock ‘n’ roll”, let’s think about next year and what song they could cover next year for the hattrick.

The only rule is that the song title must contain the phrase “rock ‘n’ roll” and that is to be substituted by “sausage roll/rolls”

Suggestions please. To start off this vitally important topic, I give you:

Sausage roll suicide - Bowie

Sausage roll (ain’t food pollution) - ACDC

When you sausage roll with me - Bowie again.

Over to you.........

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Sausage Roll Part 2 with guest artiste Gary Gli....

Actually, maybe not.

The Great Sausage Roll Swindle?

God Gave Sausage Rolls To Ya?

I know they’re only sausage rolls, but I like ‘em, like ‘em, yes I do.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Sausage Roll Part 2 with guest artiste Gary Gli....

We used to sing the 'Sausage roll, hey! Sausage roll' lyric to that at my primary school when it first came out in 1972 (we were blissfully innocent and ignorant of what was to come...).

Has it really taken nearly half a century for the adult world to catch up with the kids?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I Love Sausage Rolls, put another one in the oven, baby.

That's not a suggestion, it's a statement.

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Erm, I'm living in a very sheltered environment....who, or what is lad baby?

A couple from Hertfordshire who, last year, covered Starship’s ‘we built this City (with rock ‘n’ roll/sausage rolls) and made no. 1 in the hit parade last Christmas. This year they are doing a follow up as previously described and proceeds go to charity.

Hope that helps, sorry, should have explained this at the offset.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Is that the bloke who posts videos where he does something HILARIOUS and QUIRKY and his wife has NO IDEA something is about to happen despite him filming it and is then all "oh what are you like!?"

He is proper bantz.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hopefully he'll take next year off.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ok, I've done what all great scholars do when faced with a conundrum of our times.........I googled 'em!
So then, it's a couple prancing around on stage mashing up songs of yesteryear in order to raise money for worthy causes. I can live with that, especially as he seems to be as frugal and innovative in his yootoob entries

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sausage Roll with it - Oasis
Sausage Roll Star - Oasis
Sausage roll dreams come through- Meatloaf
Old time sausage rolls - Bob Seger

Another Sausage Roll Xmas - that Gary G bloke again

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Rock and (Sausage) Roll - Led Zeppelin
(Sausage) Rollin' - Limp Bizkit

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

They've just been on This Morning. I didn't have a clue who they were when I saw them nor after as I was only passing through the telly room when they were on and I didn't listen to what they were talking about.

Then ten minutes later I look at NSC and see your youtube post in which they are wearing exactly the same clothes which is the only reason i recognised them.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
They've just been on This Morning. I didn't have a clue who they were when I saw them nor after as I was only passing through the telly room when they were on and I didn't listen to what they were talking about.

Then ten minutes later I look at NSC and see your youtube post in which they are wearing exactly the same clothes which is the only reason i recognised them.

They had the number 1 Christmas single last year and are currently number 1 this year. This is all for charity to help provide food for those without. :clap2:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here