Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Come on then you mugs, let's make this official - Team v Sheffield Utd

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Roll up roll up second guess the manager and make yourself look stupid - don't be shy :lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got a feeling Potter will go Anti-Potter.... same team

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It would be harsh to drop him but I imagine Bissouma will drop out for Stephens. Possibly Bernardo for Burn depending on fitness. Otherwise unchanged.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got a feeling Potter will go Anti-Potter.... same team

Jesus wept I was expecting some down right idiotic replies, but running this up the flag pole 2 posts in sets a seriously high benchmark.

Someone's going to have to pick 2 full backs to beat that.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It would be harsh to drop him but I imagine Bissouma will drop out for Stephens. Possibly Bernardo for Burn depending on fitness. Otherwise unchanged.

Why drop Burn? Just interested.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Given up trying to second-guess The Wizard.......always at least one surprise. Thought Alzate would have started last night instead of Bissouma, but Bissouma was excellent (and surprisingly disciplined) though. Would be a bit surprised if Stephens didn’t return, but Yves must have given himself a shout of staying in. Pröpper also had his best game of the season last night IMO. Would expect some rotation over the next couple of weeks with so many games ahead - Potter seems to have got players to a point where they can step in and do a great job, sometimes in unfamiliar positions, without any concern.

Choices, choices...............

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
OK, so there's a clear difference between predicting or saying what we would do. If we are predicting ....

I think it will be same team, same formation, except Stephens for Bissouma.

I'd hope Connolly makes the bench so Jahanbaksh will drop out of the 18.

Alzate and Bissouma very unlucky to miss out, but then so are Bernardo, Duffy etc

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why drop Burn? Just interested.

He looked knackered at the end of the game last night, just thinking in terms of resting given the run of fixtures to come.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There are highly marginal selection decisions all over the pitch. This is one of them.

Ok. Seems odd given he's been ever present. It's good to have competition for places, and I agree Bernardo is quality.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ryan
Alzate Webster Dunk Burn
Montoya Propper Stevens Mooy
Maupay Trossard

Yes, four, four, ****ing two.

(first time I played this game on NSC, on the old board, when I was 'FAV666', I named a 12 man line-up. Luckily some of the fellows kindly pointed out my mistake).

:facepalm:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
What about young Tommy up front. He came on at half time, won the penalty competition, sucked his thumb as he ran past the home fans and did a great knee slide in front of the away end. Potter likes to play the youngsters.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here