Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Das Reich Memorial Away Fans Experience Thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This BLOKE on the TELLY in a SCUM shirt started looking at me FUNNY. I was ABOUT to take him OUT when I realised it was WILF

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When we went up there for the 5 nil drubbing, I saw about 20-30 palace coming daan the road all tooled up - just come from B&Q apparently. One of those 30% off weekends.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What was going on our end when several stewards and many of the Met's finest bundled into the Block to grab someone ? Was a few rows in front and couldn't see....went on for several minutes

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
What was going on our end when several stewards and many of the Met's finest bundled into the Block to grab someone ? Was a few rows in front and couldn't see....went on for several minutes

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Someone was after Beach Hut's Lamb Madras?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Was near us, alas I went to turn my bike around and missed the fun.

Apparently two Brighton fans having a tear up.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
All mouth and no trousers from some of our fans. A group of spotty teenagers tried a chant of "we're having a party when Zaha dies", realised it was highly inappropriate, and were quickly drowned out by the rest of the supporters.

And a bald middle-aged bloke pointed and gestured menacingly at the away fans after they equalised. Propper naughty.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did London pompous and the cream tea firm make an appearance or were they being media whores again?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Re the coaches. Initially, all the coaches were parked up outside the ground. Official steward came on the coach and gave instructions about coaches not moving. 5 minutes later, after most had gone into the ground, police came along and told us to move! Post match ST4 lost one supporter who had been kettled off to the train station whilst looking for his now moved coach. Crazy.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Regardless of rivalry signing about somebodies eventual demise can never be right, not classy at all.

"You burnt your own town" on the other hand is funny and should be sung with gusto!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here