Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we were to sign Wilf, would you be...

If we were to sign Wilf, would you be....

• Delighted

Votes: 57 43.5%
  • Appalled

Votes: 74 56.5%

• Total voters

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
As blue-shifted will agree, this is now looking highly likely. But I thought a bit of research to gauge fans’ feelings, on behalf of the Club, before GPott puts that final offer on the table, would be useful.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Definitely worth testing their resolve as he’d clearly jump at the chance to join as as fast the as one he smashed in tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
The frustrating thing is that the only difference between us and them, is that they have a top class player, and we don’t. If you put him in our team we’d be a top 8 side, and if you took him out of theirs, they’d be in a relegation battle.

We need to produce someone like him out of our academy. And soon.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I don’t think the Brighton fans at Norwood Junction ,singing about cheering when Zaha dies, will be happy with this news.
Classless .

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
For £80 million? Appalled.

Great player though... annoyingly.

It's the £150K a week he'd expect that would appall me, with the financial uncertainties wages like that would bring to any club our size along with the disharmony it would create. Thankfully it's not something we'll ever have to worry about.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Would he improve our team, yes.
Would he disrupt our team, yes.
Would he be worth the money, no.
Would he be worth the aggro, no.

All in no.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I’d go and support a different team. I hate him. To a point where I’d struggle to hate Palace if he wasn’t there. He’s the sort of face I’d want to put through a wood chipper. A horrible human being.

Did I say I hate him?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I don’t think the Brighton fans at Norwood Junction ,singing about cheering when Zaha dies, will be happy with this news.
Classless .

Yep, about as classy as your lot singing about Dunky being a sex offender.

I bet you couldn’t believe your luck tonight. Given an absolute schooling on your own turf and you still got a point

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The frustrating thing is that the only difference between us and them, is that they have a top class player, and we don’t.
We'll come back to that.

If you put him in our team we’d be a top 8 side, and if you took him out of theirs, they’d be in a relegation battle.
They have him, and they're not a top 8 side. We don't, and we're not particularly in a relegation battle. There are clearly many differences between us and them, and it's only their top class player that's keeping things remotely even.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’d go and support a different team. I hate him. To a point where I’d struggle to hate Palace if he wasn’t there. He’s the sort of face I’d want to put through a wood chipper. A horrible human being.

Did I say I hate him?
Away from football I'm not sure he's that bad, it's just that on the pitch he's a whining cheating shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here