Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace away: one point gained or two points dropped?

Palace away - was it one point gained or two points dropped?

• One point gained

Votes: 33 17.4%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 157 82.6%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2 dropped obviously, given how I’m the game went and our shear dominance BUT I feel alright tonight - I hate these games and I’m delighted it’s over. I think we proved a lot of points with how well we played to them. And they can’t do the double over us like we did them last year. It’s alright lads and lasses :)

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Absolutely 2 points dropped. We should have buried them before we got pegged back.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Definitely two dropped but with ten to go and them pushing us further and further back I would ace taken it. To come away with nothing would have been unbearable.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No contest.We know it. The Palace fans know it.

Same as Newcastle.

We move on.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
2 dropped based on being a far better team.
I don’t feel to bad about it though. What is good is we have a clear direction and a clear way we play and seem to be getting better with it. They were not great but with Zaha they have a good layer who unfortunately can change a game when he’s in the mood. I hate him as a player and Montoya did a decent job tonight but he rescued them a point alone. They lose him I don’t see a lot there and they would need to heavily reinvest on players who are not coming to the end of a career for once.
Looking at the shit hole they play in their aging squad and reliance on 1 good player compared to where we are now means I can walk around happy tomorrow dispite being disappointed at a 1-1 draw

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
2 points dropped but, we are in a much much stronger position than we have ever been. We play excellent football, we have the infrastructure and we are going in the right direction from every aspect imaginable. Those lot cannot say the same and although they used a get out of jail card tonight, they must surely hate us even more than ever after witnessing that tonight. I'll take a lot of satisfaction from tonight.

They are more than happy with their point, we're not. That speaks volumes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2 dropped obviously, given how I’m the game went and our shear dominance BUT I feel alright tonight - I hate these games and I’m delighted it’s over. I think we proved a lot of points with how well we played to them. And they can’t do the double over us like we did them last year. It’s alright lads and lasses :)

Yep in isolation it's 2 points dropped.

But taking the holistic approach and it's 'happy days, onto the next game'.

Imagine being a palace fan watching that.
It was professionals v amateurs + 1 player in a gilded cage.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
.......and West Ham..........................and Burnley................

100 % agree. I was just going on away games,

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I can't help thinking that if Mooy's early effort had gone in we would of trounced them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here