Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Definitely 2 points dropped tonight

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We were excellent for 70 minutes. Never in trouble and really need to drive home our superiority with these performances?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely BATTERED them for 75 mins. Should have had a pen and they could have had Zahatwat and Benteke sent off but VAR were twats.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think we played the first 70 with a bit too much intensity and paid the price in the final 20.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think we played the first 70 with a bit too much intensity and paid the price in the final 20.

Well, they were the ones without the ball doing the running.

We have questions to answer about our fitness

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
It's very hard to dominate for the entire match. The solution is to score a couple more, then the other team can't get back into to (usually). It's not like we're not trying to score a few more, but didn't quite manage it tonight.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Questions need to be asked about fitness levels and mental levels, as we seem to always be on the back foot in the last 15 mins.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The foundations we have are so encouraging though. The football is brilliant, we just need a few more 'Potter players' and it will all come together. I am confident we will push on to become a top 10 side next season, but unfortunately Potter is having to fit too many round pegs in square holes for us to be playing close to our full potential at the moment.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, 2 points dropped, we need Connolly back, he could have been the difference. On the other hand if they'd have had Cahill, Van Aanholt and Townsend it would have been harder.

That point looks better if we beat the Blades on Saturday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not according to the tracker.

The worst thing about not winning is we'll still have the bad smells hanging around this place denying all the evidence they saw with their own eyes.

Not to mention the palace fans, as well.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Well, they were the ones without the ball doing the running.

We have questions to answer about our fitness

I don't know, I think there seemed a lot of energy spent in the first 70 mins by us. Great if we could have kept up that intensity but it clearly looked like we got tired IMO.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Still pleased with an away point and that they failed to beat us yet again.

Dougie and another poster were on here a few weeks ago, desperate for this game to come round, one prick even admitted he was avoiding a NSC ban just to be here tonight. So they could home NSC post match to boast about their win. Wrong.

An isolated FB was the reason we didn’t win. Great work until that moment, but a lack of concentration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here