Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The "Palace Away Special" Mondat night drinking thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not superfan enough to have Palace tickets so a night in for me in front of the gogglebox. I cannot watch derby matches sober.

So far I've had (inspired by [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] ) one of my Christmas stash cans of Tiny Rebel Stay Puft Irish Cream Porter. I want to save the rest for Xmas so will be tucking in to either regulation Guinness or possibly some red wine with the game.

You?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m trying to loosen up with some awful Turner Road red but had a nice De Molen Dutch APA earlier. I hate the fact I still crap myself before these games.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm not superfan enough to have Palace tickets so a night in for me in front of the gogglebox. I cannot watch derby matches sober.

So far I've had (inspired by [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION] ) one of my Christmas stash cans of Tiny Rebel Stay Puft Irish Cream Porter. I want to save the rest for Xmas so will be tucking in to either regulation Guinness or possibly some red wine with the game.

You?

I might have some red wine, but we've got pasta for tea rather than game which seems a bit extravagant for a Monday night to me.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm on my first bottle of San Miguel, with dinner, then off to the pub for more San Miguel.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I’m getting totally smashed in the Ship.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Natural
Beer
Consumed
slurpily
Nice.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Got some Wheat Beer, Tribute and a bottle of Eagle Brewery Sticky Toffee pudding beer which I've never had before. Having that last to hopefully celebrate a famous victory. UTA:albion2::drink::goal:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm in the ground and had a Special Brew and Gingsters outside.

Always like to sample the local food when abroad.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Took dog for a quick walk in the rain, had to nip to co-op, got lost and ended up with a 1 1/2L takeaway of dark star APA from the Duke. Sorted.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Picked up 2 pints of a takeaway Pale Ale from Brooksteed the name escapes me but the 5.5% abv didn't, then have a couple of bottles of Citra and if all goes well I may round off with a Kasteel donker of Cuvee du Chateau. Going to be a high octane evening so it's wise to ramp up the anaesthetic.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Good morning. Kickoff is at 06.45. I shall be making a nice cup of tea and having granola with yoghurt whilst watching on the TV:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here