Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I wish we could just recall Knocky for the Palace game

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think signing Vicente on a one day contract would be more useful.

However none of this "I wanna go back to the womb" shit some Brighton supporters seem to fancy, its not going to happen. Chris Hughton is not coming back, Shane Duffy and Glenn Murray wont be key players, Knockaert isnt coming back and the club wont return to this Withdean "stadium" I've heard about.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I was slightly tongue in cheek of course, it’s right that Potter moved him on, but I do miss the guy.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think signing Vicente on a one day contract would be more useful.

However none of this "I wanna go back to the womb" shit some Brighton supporters seem to fancy, its not going to happen. Chris Hughton is not coming back, Shane Duffy and Glenn Murray wont be key players, Knockaert isnt coming back and the club wont return to this Withdean "stadium" I've heard about.

I’m not one of those peculiar Hughton guys. Like at all. Usually vs. them in most threads here.

I know you’re a Swansea/Potter guy. Aside from the above don’t forget a lot of us here are long term Albion fans. This isn’t a plastic club with plastic support.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Luckily it's knot all about Knocky anymore. Knor Andone. Less loose cannons the better overall, despite the undisputed moments of magic that were WAY too far and few between. IMHO, like.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wasn't he lucky not to be red carded in the last game ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was slightly tongue in cheek of course, it’s right that Potter moved him on, but I do miss the guy.

Very much to my surprise I don't miss him in the slightest.

Anyone writing that 8 months ago I'd have been first in like to give them pelters.

C'est la vie.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
FWIW - I miss Knockaert, just exciting when he’s on the ball.

Have we missed him? Probably not, but he might have flourished under Potter IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Very much to my surprise I don't miss him in the slightest.

Anyone writing that 8 months ago I'd have been first in like to give them pelters.

C'est la vie.

Yeah very similar thoughts. I do miss him but footballing wise there’s no question that Potter has my complete 100% backing. We are going places.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
FWIW - I miss Knockaert, just exciting when he’s on the ball.

Have we missed him? Probably not, but he might have flourished under Potter IMO.

I'm a massive Knocky fan (fairly obvious). His passion when pulling on the shirt was beyond doubt and I found that so endearing.

He's unquestionably got talent, but it would appear not much consistency. I feel the same about Solly March if I'm honest...

I honestly don't think he's up to our standards now, which although disappointing is pleasing in equal measure!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
He provided a brilliant, brilliant moment there last year as he did in the promotion season. But his best role tomorrow would be to come in the Arfur with us with a loud hailer.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
He provided a brilliant, brilliant moment there last year as he did in the promotion season. But his best role tomorrow would be to come in the Arfur with us with a loud hailer.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk
Oh yes! Backwards facing, black clad nutter chanting eurotrash nonsense through a megaphone. Bring it on!! Great idea

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here