Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Wonder Woman 84

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]sfM7_JLk-84[/yt]

This looks tremendous fun. It even has the Disney SPIV as the bad guy.

And - that MUSIC punk:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
First one was very enjoyable so hoping this next is even better. Gal Gadot was a great bit of casting.

Agreed. The WW1 setting was so refreshing for a superhero movie, really gave it an extra zest for me as they had become quite tiresome. With this one being set in 1984, I am going to be all OVER it like white on rice. What a trailer. That track. Love it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite frankly even if the film is shit I won't care. Hearing Blue Monday remixed will be enough.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Agreed. The WW1 setting was so refreshing for a superhero movie, really gave it an extra zest for me as they had become quite tiresome. With this one being set in 1984, I am going to be all OVER it like white on rice. What a trailer. That track. Love it.

Reminded me of Captain America: The First Avenger when they started him off in WW2 settings. Helped build a great back story and an insight into the character before they became the superheroes they are now in the modern worlds.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reminded me of Captain America: The First Avenger when they started him off in WW2 settings. Helped build a great back story and an insight into the character before they became the superheroes they are now in the modern worlds.

Winter Soldier was indeed fantastic. Looks like Steve and Diane are teaming up in the 80s, tremendous.

Even in 2019, 80s music STILL sounds like the future. I bloody love that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wonder Women's origins are well worth checking out, the creator - fruity!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here