Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How on earth did Leicester only draw with Norwich today?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
According to the press they are better than the title winning team, Rodgers is one of the best managers in the world and Liverpool are shitting themselves....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Norwich were the better team by all accounts as well.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
According to the press they are better than the title winning team, Rodgers is one of the best managers in the world and Liverpool are shitting themselves....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a strange thing to start a thread about, Brendan Rogers has done a fantastic job there and personally I think that Leicester team are better man for man than the title winning team, they are not competing with a load of teams who are bottling it this year though.

And why would Liverpool by shitting themselves who on earth has said that? Odd seems like the sort of post a closet Liverpool fan would make.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hats off to Norwich for this result. This is the Premier League and if you lower your guard you can be caught.

West Ham just beat Saints because they fought that bit harder. You can never let up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
From today’s game ....Some things never change Madison falling over, Schmeichel running the length of the pitch to get involved in a melee and clackers

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
What a strange thing to start a thread about, Brendan Rogers has done a fantastic job there and personally I think that Leicester team are better man for man than the title winning team, they are not competing with a load of teams who are bottling it this year though.

And why would Liverpool by shitting themselves who on earth has said that? Odd seems like the sort of post a closet Liverpool fan would make.

I would have said more like closet Manchester City fan...! (A desperate one at that)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pretty sure that Norwich City scored a goal and then Leicester City got one too. I think that's how it finished in a draw.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
From today’s game ....Some things never change Madison falling over, Schmeichel running the length of the pitch to get involved in a melee and clackers

People liked LCFC winning it the first time and depriving Spuds/Arsenal, but they’re no longer a low spending club by any means, and some players eg Vardy and Maddison come across as arrogant.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone who posts a thread with a title like that before MoD has been on should be banned - you've completely spoilt the programme for me tonight, no point in watching it now

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Watford also excellent against Liverpool, despite losing. Can't take anything for granted.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
People liked LCFC winning it the first time and depriving Spuds/Arsenal, but they’re no longer a low spending club by any means, and some players eg Vardy and Maddison come across as arrogant.

Plus they had a personable manager at the helm back then and not a sleazeball like Rogers. To paraphrase Slowthai: ‘Nothing Great About Leicester.’ That all said, we need someone to derail Liverpool.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Anyone who posts a thread with a title like that before MoD has been on should be banned - you've completely spoilt the programme for me tonight, no point in watching it now

dfead9f369ae0aa4e59ee43011340031.png

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Plus they had a personable manager at the helm back then and not a sleazeball like Rogers. To paraphrase Slowthai: ‘Nothing Great About Leicester.’ That all said, we need someone to derail Liverpool.

At least 80% of NSC will have no idea who that is!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Vardy is married to that freak “Rebekah” though so has suffered enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here