Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Wilder.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Seems to have promotion everywhere on his C/V and Sheffield United are on the back pages for their efforts and not on the front page,as far as i know ? So where next (as he has had a few clubs) ? :wave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seems to have promotion everywhere on his C/V and Sheffield United are on the back pages for their efforts and not on the front page,as far as i know ? So where next (as he has had a few clubs) ? :wave:

I think he’ll stay, he’s a Sheffield United fan isn’t he?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's done an amazing job, but it starts to get hard now with a small squad, the heavy Christmas programme and playing everyone second time around.

We all know we're in for a tough match next week and yet as a fan there's a feeling we should win it because it's only Sheff Utd. I think we're the type of team who could beat them because we're used to fighting for every win but we do have that bit of quality now.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Villa supporting relative said they were lucky today but can’t argue with how they’ve performed, nearly half a season and 5th, incredible.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think he is likely to stay and then in a few years become the England manager. His success kind of shows the value of consistency - sure he's not been there forever but still longer than most PL managers and it really shows that most players know pretty much exactly what to do. They will definitely fall down a few positions though, their squad is not very deep and as someone said they've had a quite friendly schedule so far.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Sheffield United under Wilder are an awesome team.

We could learn a lot from them in terms of effort for 90+ minutes in every game, and their never say die attitude.

To achieve a current 5th place in your first season in the top flight shows what you can do with endeavor, team work and a smattering of genius. it'll be a tough match when we play them for sure, but first we must defeat Palarse on Monday.

Dare to be GREAT :albion2:

UTA

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
All the players know exactly what they are doing and they have a great balance between defence and attack. Will be interesting to watch them next weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here