Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Muzza, Stephens and Big Dan Burn on Sky 1:30pm

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just a head's up...couldn't see this elsewhere - at 1:30pm on Gillette Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports, Muzza, Dale and Burn talk about "the A23 Derby". Looks like Muzza asking the questions: the brief clip they just showed has him holding some presenter-type cards! More practice for his TV punditry career? ???

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just a head's up...couldn't see this elsewhere - at 1:30pm on Gillette Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports, Muzza, Dale and Burn talk about "the A23 Derby". Looks like Muzza asking the questions: the brief clip they just showed has him holding some presenter-type cards! More practice for his TV punditry career? ???

Wish they had one of the Albion footballers who were actually scoring goals recently such as Trossard, Maupay, Webster, etc. on the telly. I know this has to do with the Up your Pal-arse vs BHA match but I would rather hear from the blokes making a difference when a TV appearance rarely happens.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Alright Spence-lite, how's it going?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wish they had one of the Albion footballers who were actually scoring goals recently such as Trossard, Maupay, Webster, etc. on the telly. I know this has to do with the Up your Pal-arse vs BHA match but I would rather hear from the blokes making a difference when a TV appearance rarely happens.

Are you inferring that it's only the goal scorers that 'make a difference' as you put it? Not the players who have to defend, or the midfield which holds everything together and makes the assists?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

What a load of utter shite! Embarrassing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Stephens has been one of our best players along with Burn this season :shrug:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Are you inferring that it's only the goal scorers that 'make a difference' as you put it? Not the players who have to defend, or the midfield which holds everything together and makes the assists?

No, but doesn't it seem strange that a recent goal scorer wasn't included. That is where the real difference is being made. It's the finishing that has really turned this team for the better. The other parts of the team, defending, midfield, holding things together, have all pretty much been solid in the past (even during that dreaded awful 2nd half of the 18-19 season) but it's the finishing that has made the difference. Murray hasn't been involved in that in recent matches.

I suppose the fact that Muzza, Stephens and Burn all speak English as their native language has a lot to do with it also.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011

:ffsparr:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

In that case it should be Potter and his coaching team.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

FrostReportClassSketch.jpg

I'm watching on my black and white TV:shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It seems nobody on the Sky Sports team has any idea about why Brighton & Palace are a rivalry (not a derby).
There was a vague suggestion that Malcolm Allison came into it.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It seems nobody on the Sky Sports team has any idea about why Brighton & Palace are a rivalry (not a derby).

Considering their paltry paychecks, you can't expect them to have any knowledge or do any research.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Considering their paltry paychecks, you can't expect them to have any knowledge or do any research.

Perhaps the rest of the world doesn't care a toss about the rivalry, and aren't particularly interested anyway?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Perhaps the rest of the world doesn't care a toss about the rivalry, and aren't particularly interested anyway?

One of them is an ex Palace player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here