Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14-16/12

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just Palace and Bournemouth to play to complete the first half of the season.

Elsewhere, Southampton will be fancying their chances of jumping out of the bottom three in a game that could end Manuel Pellegrini's stint at West Ham.

Saturday 14th
Liverpool v Watford (12:30)
Burnley v Newcastle United
Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth
Leicester City v Norwich City
Sheffield United v Aston Villa
Southampton v West Ham United (17:30)

Sunday 15th
Manchester United v Everton (14:00)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur (14:00)
Arsenal v Manchester City (16:30)

Monday 16th
Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:45)

Screenshot 2019-12-13 at 17.28.23.png

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just Palace and Bournemouth to play to complete the first half of the season.

Elsewhere, Southampton will be fancying their chances of jumping out of the bottom three in a game that could end Manuel Pellegrini's stint at West Ham.

Saturday 14th
Liverpool v Watford (12:30)
Burnley v Newcastle United
Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth
Leicester City v Norwich City
Sheffield United v Aston Villa
Southampton v West Ham United (17:30)

Sunday 15th
Manchester United v Everton (14:00)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur (14:00)
Arsenal v Manchester City (16:30)

Monday 16th
Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion (19:45)

View attachment 118172

And Sheffield United.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good point.

I'll blame [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] who said we were playing Bournemouth next weekend and I'd not bothered to check!
And we play Spurs twice before we have played Bournemouth once.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can Watford be the team to end Liverpool’s winning streak, competing well apparently and 35 mins gone....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can Watford be the team to end Liverpool’s winning streak, competing well apparently and 35 mins gone....
Gotta be a good outside bet to stay up. Decent team on paper and they are working hard. But of organisation from Pearson is what they might need.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Gotta be a good outside bet to stay up. Decent team on paper and they are working hard. Bit of organisation from Pearson is what they might need.
Maybe. Let's hope it's not quite enough - one gone, two more to go; if they can take a few points off the likes of Norwich and Stains on their way down, that would be helpful too.

Hope Liverpool give them a first class tonking today!

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Liverpool have not been playing well for weeks now - they keep getting the results (which is a good sign from their perspective), but it is likely to bite them in the ass at some point if Klopp doesn't fix it.

I think Watford will be relegated - they are in the habit of losing.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Even before Pearson joined, I’ve a feeling they may well stay up. Foster, Sarr, Doucoure and Deulofeu are outstanding PL players.

Like Stains they seem to be Teflon coated to relegation.

They will need 30 odd points from the 2nd half of the season, can’t see that happening.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"I haven't seen Liverpool this nervous for a long time" says the commentator, who must have somehow missed our visit there.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
VAR taken to extremes. Obviously onside at the first VAR replay, then another 90 seconds for an ******** to confirm it.

Unless I do not understand the offside law, why was the VAR referee playing with lines when there was a Watford player on the ground a yard behind Salah on the field of play?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Unless I do not understand the offside law, why was the VAR referee playing with lines when there was a Watford player on the ground a yard behind Salah on the field of play?

Because there needs to be two defending players between him and the goal line. Usually one of them is the keeper, the other is the last defender. For Salah's goal, Foster was further from the goal line than Salah, so the line was the second last defender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here