Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Benfica Estadio da Luz

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any NSCers been there for a night game. I may have the opportunity to go to one and would appreciate some advice as to whether it’s worth going (sure it is with 50k crowds) and where to get tickets for. No I’m not going in the away end before that suggestion comes up!

How easy is it to get cabs to and from the stadium?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Benfica Estadio de Luz

Not even a WAG photo. :down:

Come on people is all this for nothing?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Benfica Estadio de Luz

Not even a WAG photo. :down:

Come on people is all this for nothing?

I’m not sure we’re tracking anyone from there and the Albion have not even bothered to ask me to scout. Barber out

Wag photos are only for player rumours so there won’t be any forthcoming from me!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
bb8.png

Soz.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Yeah I did wonder if that might be the case but I figured any football fan would know it was a stadium and not a player :rolleyes:

Is this a first, no NSCers been there?

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Any NSCers been there for a night game. I may have the opportunity to go to one and would appreciate some advice as to whether it’s worth going (sure it is with 50k crowds) and where to get tickets for. No I’m not going in the away end before that suggestion comes up!

How easy is it to get cabs to and from the stadium?

I saw a saturday evening game there earlier this season. It was a fantastic experience with a big crowd and an amazing anthem before the match started.

We just rocked up earlier in the day and bought fairly cheap tickets from the main ticket office, showed a passport for ID. If they are playing Porto you may need to get a ticket earlier.

The stadium is easiest to get to on the metro from the city centre, then is just across the road from the metro entrance.

Enjoy!

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Did a stadium tour there last year. Remember the guide saying it was much cheaper than England and usually easy to get tickets. Eusebio statue outside Is nice

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only been to Sporting Lisbon which was easy to get to by Metro, however it had a Lidl in one part.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is that the stadium in Lisbon? I have been there when we stopped off on a cruise and we wandered into the stadium and had a look around.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here