Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] How many are the Tories going to win by?

How many are the Tories going to win by?

• 1-10

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 29 14.7%
  • 21-30

Votes: 36 18.3%
  • 31-40

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • 41-50

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • 51-60

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • 61-70

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 71-80

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 81-90

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 91-100

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 100+

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • They will not have a majority

Votes: 53 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Conservative minority is the value bet today at 10 to 1

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
SOme polling stations reported to be 20 (twenty) times businer than usual as members of the general public are desperate to get Brexit done.

The polling station on Penryn campus, shared by the Universities of Exeter and Falmouth has had a solid queue for the past three hours. You have to admire the determination of these normally workshy students to get Brexit done.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've opted for a dickhead majority, and i hope that soulless fop's rise is brief and laughably forgettable. I'm referring to the Boris side of the untrustworthy.
My only main hope is that, as with other election outcomes for the last few goes, i've got it wrong.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is Corbyn a Marxist, though? A Marxist is quite a specific thing, much like a Nazi, and I've never seen or heard anything to suggest he is a Marxist.

The "oppressor vs oppressed", "everything is a power struggle between group identities", "class warfare" narrative is strong with this current labour party.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Bold move. You can only begin to imagine the abuse and threats she'll be getting.

I was going to say that Shy Tory-ism must be at an all-time high. I rarely open any of the three main social networks but I have today, out of curiosity, and it's just post after post of "vote Labour" or "don't vote Tory".

I'm pretty sure this is the first instance I've seen of anyone pronounce they will/have vote Tory.

She is a grifter - Tories are pushing her as a ''UK Tomi Lahren''. Watch any of her videos and you soon realise she's not the brightest.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The outcome will tell us won't it. If you're unaware of the media role and you just want to dismiss that, that is up to you. :hilton:

How on earth did Labour chase down a Tory 20+ point opinion poll lead reducing it to 2 points during the 2017 GE campaign if the dastardly right-wing media is so influential? Less blaming the media and more focusing on the real electoral millstones, please ... see one Jeremy Bernard Corbyn and the most expensive suicide note in history (Labours fantasy manifesto).

My prediction - a 25 ish seat Tory majority. (I predicted a Tory majority last time so expect a hung parliament!)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I'm going for a hung parliament. So expect the madness to continue. Hope I'm wrong.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How on earth did Labour chase down a Tory 20+ point opinion poll lead reducing it to 2 points during the 2017 GE campaign if the dastardly right-wing media is so influential? Less blaming the media and more focusing on the real electoral millstones, please ... see one Jeremy Bernard Corbyn and the most expensive suicide note in history (Labours fantasy manifesto).

My prediction - a 25 ish seat Tory majority. (I predicted a Tory majority last time so expect a hung parliament!)

I'm not blaming the media entirely. But to ignore it's bias is to really not accept that democracy is a precious thing to be protected. I'm not saying media shouldn't have their leanings, but disinformation has been rife and it does politics in general no good if the public lose all trust.

How many people have said in this election they trust none of them. That is not good, and the media play a huge role in that.

I think your prediction is probably where I am as it happens. And yes, voters with Brexit hanging over us as well are not ready to buy into such a left policy manifesto, but we'll see over the coming hours I guess.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I predict a hung parliament and many more months misery [emoji29]

It's all I can hope for, ok a few more months of mess but hopefully Corbyn and Johnson will have gone, another GE in the summer with a couple of decent leaders I can actually vote for.
But I think the Tories will have a 15 seat majority.
God help us, the country will bitterly regret it after he gives everyone the finger on Friday.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It's all I can hope for, ok a few more months of mess but hopefully Corbyn and Johnson will have gone, another GE in the summer with a couple of decent leaders I can actually vote for.
God help us, the country will bitterly regret it after he gives everyone the finger on Friday.

Yep, I think Boris has hoodwinked a lot of people into voting for him on Brexit and Brexit alone. A Brexit I don't think he has a hope of delivering.

Boris has got his foot in No 10 on a promise he can't keep and gets 5 years of power and probably a working majority to claim a mandate for all sorts of detrimental changes!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I agree entirely. What is one to do when:
1. you hate the idea of a lying philandering twerp like Johnson regaining power (regaining meaning obtaining a majority) and you wouldn't trust him as far as you could throw him to carry out the promises he has made.
2. you hate the idea of the continued uncertainty that a hung parliament will bring, and the damage that will do!.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bookies certainly shortening the 'hung' and lengthening the 'majority'.

Oh good, years of mess again. Brexit delayed, more firms struggling with the uncertainty and everything in a bit of a pickle.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think 30% of the voters on this poll are in for a disappointment.

Is there a presumption there that people who have voted no majority actually want no majority?

It's about what you think will happen, not what you want to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here