Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Barcelona 5-2 Mallorca - check these goals out

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I haven't seen a thread on this match yet, but I was lucky enough to go the Camp Nou on Saturday and saw some amazing goals. Messi showed off his Balon D'Or and then was absolutely amazing - something else to see him in the flesh! Check out these goals - Messi's sublime hat-trick but Barca's fourth by Suarez is the one you shouldn't miss - wow!

Highlights (have to click 'Watch on Youtube')

Suarez Goal (again, got to go to Youtube)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I haven't seen a thread on this match yet, but I was lucky enough to go the Camp Nou on Saturday and saw some amazing goals. Messi showed off his Balon D'Or and then was absolutely amazing - something else to see him in the flesh! Check out these goals - Messi's sublime hat-trick but Barca's fourth by Suarez is the one you shouldn't miss - wow!

Highlights (have to click 'Watch on Youtube')

Suarez Goal (again, got to go to Youtube)

Great goals.

Took my son two years ago for Barca v Lavante. It's an incredible city and the football (Iniesta was still playing) was on a completely different level. Enjoyed the city even more as it's fairly tourist free in January. Hopefully going to go back some time soon.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Great goals.

Took my son two years ago for Barca v Lavante. It's an incredible city and the football (Iniesta was still playing) was on a completely different level. Enjoyed the city even more as it's fairly tourist free in January. Hopefully going to go back some time soon.

Barcelona is awesome. I have three work colleagues who run a branch of my charity in Barca, they have all grown up in Gracia 'village' and still live there and I just love hanging out in the squares there or taking breakfast on the roof-tops. You can be there for days and not leave the 'village', unless having a wander in Park Guell.

As for the football, its like a coliseum isn't it? But seeing Barca brushing aside Mallorca was a bit like going to the theatre, you can predict the ending but you're really there to watch the actor's performances. Still prefer the nerves, passion, highs and lows of supporting the Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here