Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Do you stand or sit when wiping your behind after doing a poo?

Do you sit or stand when wiping your arse after doing a poo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
In Korea and Japan the fancy toilet seats are standard.

In South-East Asia the toilet shower hose is standard.

In Central Asia the tap and jug is most common, as are squat toilets. When you are squatting you can pour 2 or 3 jugs of water down your crack and flush your arse clean then dry your buttocks with a towel.:shit:

Paper towel or the reusable bathroom drying towel?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A towel, which in my case is a piece of cloth that can be easily laundered.

Not that hygienic then after all ??? Far easier to dry wipe with a disposable paper towel, and then finish off with a water dampened disposable towel, polish and flush the paper.

Squat toilets are disgusting and impossible to use unless you wear a skirt or dress.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Not that hygienic then after all ??? Far easier to dry wipe with a disposable paper towel, and then finish off with a water dampened disposable towel, polish and flush the paper.

Squat toilets are disgusting and impossible to use unless you wear a skirt or dress.

Ok boomer!

We mostly wear lungis or 'skirts' in India. Yes, grown men wearing something other than trousers!!!

Sorry this is all so unfathomable for you, I suggest that you live a little. Try washing your ring with soap and water, just like you would if shit got on any other part of your body. It may help with the midday itch.

There's nothing disgusting about a well maintained squat toilet. It does the same job as your throne and you never have to strain - gravity is good!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Ok boomer!

We mostly wear lungis or 'skirts' in India. Yes, grown men wearing something other than trousers!!!

Sorry this is all so unfathomable for you, I suggest that you live a little. Try washing your ring with soap and water, just like you would if shit got on any other part of your body. It may help with the midday itch.

There's nothing disgusting about a well maintained squat toilet. It does the same job as your throne and you never have to strain - gravity is good!

Do you carry your own personal bar of soap and arse drying towel around with you?

I think it is key that over here trousers are more popular for men, and women too, so squat toilets are unpractical.

We have gravity over here too btw.

Is this the correct technique using water?

https://youtu.be/Y1LtNwlXr0I

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here