Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are you ready for Christmas?

Are you ready for Christmas?

• Yes, yes I am!

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • **** off - there's two weeks to go yet.

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was asked this question yesterday for the first time this year.

It was the 10th December - of course I'm not ready. I've not even started to get ready.

How about you? Impress NSC with your tales of preparedness or your intentions to blitz the shops in the last half hour on Christmas Eve.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unless you are having one of these, how can you possibly be ready ?

Iceland-xmas-dinner-box-2.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was asked this question yesterday for the first time this year.

It was the 10th December - of course I'm not ready. I've not even started to get ready.

How about you? Impress NSC with your tales of preparedness or your intentions to blitz the shops in the last half hour on Christmas Eve.

That's dissapointing Boz, standards are slipping in your area as you were asked for the first time on 20th November last year.
Are you ready for Christmas (2018 remix)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well, I’ve clicked ACCEPT for Christmas Eve , Christmas Day, Boxing Day, NY eve, NY day shifts on the work app, so yes, that’s me all ready for Christmas :)

I’ll spend an hour on Christmas Eve sending out the Amazon vouchers and that’s that. Happy days.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Actually for the first time in as long as l can remember, yes l am! House decorated and all the presents bought. Sent off the last of the Christmas cards this morning.

Normally l am well known for leaving everything until very late, and am a habitual Christams Eve shopper, but for once l seem to have got it right, and can relax for the next couple of weeks. :xmas:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Actually for the first time in as long as l can remember, yes l am! House decorated and all the presents bought. Sent off the last of the Christmas cards this morning.

Normally l am well known for leaving everything until very late, and am a habitual Christams Eve shopper, but for once l seem to have got it right, and can relax for the next couple of weeks. :xmas:

You're not sub-contracting yourself out to help others get ready are you? Asking for a friend.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I've done nothing so far other than ensure the house is chock-a-block with a wide variety of booze.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Of course I'm ready, I'm married. Women love sorting all the shopping and cooking out don't they. I mean I've never actually asked her, but she's been doing it all for the last 30 years so she must do. I always like to nip down the pub for a couple so that I'm not in her way while she's getting the house spotless too, sometimes I don't feel like it but it's the least I can do. :wink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mrs AR has been ready for ages.
Moi, never ready as always seem to be working it, one day just rolls into another.
Like the traditional Christmas:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here