Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Fancy running for the Sussex Beacon?- a free night of networking/comedy this Friday

banterwiththebeacon

Oct 26, 2019
Hello all,

Bozza has kindly given me permission to post this.

The Sussex Beacon is hosting an networking/comedy night at the Sallis Benney Theatre this Friday.

We are keen to have both corporates attend and especially now runners who may be interested in running for us at either the Brighton Half Marathon within Team Beacon or on one of our London Marathon places

It is completely free to attend and we have 50+ companies attending + a number of runners. We have around 30 spaces remaining and so am offering them up if anybody would like them?

On the night you will have a welcome drink + a goodie bag and have a night of comedy featuring James Redmond (Causalty/Hollyoaks) and Dominic Holland (father of Spiderman himself Tom Holland) amongst others

It will be a great night out, for free!

If you would like up to 3 tickets then please can you email me at banterwiththebeacon@gmail.com

Thanks very much and hopefully see some of you on the night

Simon

banterwiththebeacon

Oct 26, 2019
Just a quick bump

Had some people say they are not up to half marathon standard yet but would still like to come, of course you can

Also, as we are partnered with the BHM if you have a place for the BHM and want a free night out as well then get in touch even if running for someone else

The other areas we are interested in is those in the trade as we have a lot of work that will be needed to be completed over all areas of the building next year

We have less than 20 left so do drop me an email if you want to come along

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here