Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Traces of a gay party drug - The Argus.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Does it get used at straight parties? Perhaps one should ask on the comments section.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve drunk gin many times in there. I think I need to know if it was gay gin or straight gin.............. I do like straight whisky.....is that homophobic.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’ve drunk gin many times in there. I think I need to know if it was gay gin or straight gin.............. I do like straight whisky.....is that homophobic.

You could have Gay rum but not gin and if you are in a straight relationship it does not make you homophobic. None of your fishing is funny and would be homophobic if you got the answers you want.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You could have Gay rum but not gin and if you are in a straight relationship it does not make you homophobic. None of your fishing is funny and would be homophobic if you got the answers you want.

It’s aimed at the Argus before they changed their headline. I think you’re missing my point.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Party drugs always make me feel carefree and merry and a little bit light on my feet. Never gay though.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Do you drink pints or halves? Do you ever put a top in your lager or some lime? This will help you understand if your beer is gay or straight. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
OK, I'll bite. What is (or might be considered) a 'gay party drug'? Is it not available at straight parties (or even inclusive parties)?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
OK, I'll bite. What is (or might be considered) a 'gay party drug'? Is it not available at straight parties (or even inclusive parties)?

Well that’s what I was thinking GT49er. I’ve asked The Argus. I’ll report back when they let me know.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If the question is 'do straight people abuse nitrates' the answer is yes.

If the question is 'are there people at the Argus who are institutionally homophobic' the answer is that it looks like it.

File it away with:

'coloured people'
'she was asking for it, dressed like that'
'the undeserving poor'

and numerous other prejudicial tropes....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here