Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian Football Weekly Podcast

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Agree, all the best people went to the Totally Football Show and you get a European and Football League one as well

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lack of celebration !!!!!!!!!!!

What do they want a manager dancing around and throwing themselves into the stand.

Have thought about sending this in if its at all possible to contact them

5438240D-B237-4CA4-971E-3DCCE6D44215.jpeg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I moved out with Jimbo, Rafa, Julien, James as well It's just a much better podcast. That, Sid Lowe's TSFP, NTT20 and Golazo fulfil all of my football pod desires.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lack of celebration !!!!!!!!!!!

What do they want a manager dancing around and throwing themselves into the stand.

After some of the ATROCIOUS antics we saw under Chris Hughton I for one am glad we aren't seeing any of those ridiculous theatrics anymore.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
NTT20 is the best out there IMO. And shows from that clip where George Elek is the only one talking any sense. The lady on there was remarkably uninformed about a hell of a lot. She basically admitted her research was watching MOTD?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9166955]The Totally Football Show with Jimbo is a far superior listen. Max Rushden tries but alas he just isn't witty. With Barry on his Indian soiree Football Weekly has gone utter shithouse.
This.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They're doing a live show in Brighton on January 20th at the Sallis Benney Theatre (no...me neither). £20.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think it was an immensely brave move for such an established sports journalist within a mostly "blokey" arena to go public and make this move. I'd listened to Paulo for years on the pod, so to reveal that he was turning transgender must've taken immense courage to come out amongst the listenership, readership, work colleagues and peers.

I must admit, it still sounds very weird to hear the one-or-two-octaves-higher Nicky now to the one I was used to for so long on the pod. But fair play to her, she's taken the steps to own it, and has cracked on with her profession seamlessly. That must be very encouraging for anyone else in that line of work, and others, to see that it can be done.

Oh, here's a link to the article revealing the transition https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/16/im-nicky-bandini-and-im-still-a-sports-writer

She lives in Brighton and is part of the team for the Brighton show in January, I realise you are probably already aware of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here