Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have we gone warm weather training?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just noticed Matty Ryan appears to be in Andalucia this morning. Few days in the sun? Hope we don't do a West Brom !

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Just noticed Matty Ryan appears to be in Andalucia this morning. Few days in the sun? Hope we don't do a West Brom !

Wolves have gone to southern Spain too - the look on Espirito Santo's face when the press asked him after Sunday's game about it was priceless...... "that's was a secret"....... why ??? Maybe they shared an Easyjet.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Makes sense with a week's break before the next game and helps give the players some much needed rest - some have been looking knackered.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Would have thought most of the Wolves squad would have preferred to go to Portugal.

FlawlessOddballAsp-size_restricted.gif

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hope the weather gets a bit nicer for them,not that warm atm.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Quick look at Instagram - Ryan somewhere warm and sunny, but looks a private villa, Alzate in London, Alireza with friends in Amsterdam - I’d sugggest they’ve just been given a couple of days off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Quick look at Instagram - Ryan somewhere warm and sunny, but looks a private villa, Alzate in London, Alireza with friends in Amsterdam - I’d sugggest they’ve just been given a couple of days off.

Top stalking.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Big Dan Burn spotted in East Brighton (by me) this morning sporting the obligatory Footballer's Yeezys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here