Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley fans at it again

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
"An enforced educational programme" - not even a lifetime ban as it (quite rightly) would be at our club.

That's Burnley for ya!

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
"An enforced educational programme" - not even a lifetime ban as it (quite rightly) would be at our club.

That's Burnley for ya!

Really!!! Are you Serious ??

"Enforced re education program" Sounds like a Russian Gulag . A 13 year old kid !!

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
The kid is 13. I doubt we'd be lifetime banning a 13 year old. :mad:

I think you're right. I was a totally different person at 13 to who I am 50 years on at 63 and I guess this must be true of most people. In this case, education followed by a lot more experience of life could be the answer. I nearly said "should be the answer" but of course a lot of people have made it to late middle age and remained total idiots.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

SAC

May 21, 2014
Ridiculous, he may well have been led on by an adult, but at 13 he is a minor, and you can't give him a lifetime ban at that age.

Exactly. Educating him is completely the right approach. Obviously if he repeats it then a ban would be appropriate but not a life time ban.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Let's hope the parents take this matter seriously and educate the adolescent idiot. After all, that is all he is. If the parents don't give a sh1t , then that is where the problem lies. My ol' man would have given me what for, that you can be sure of!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here