Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno's role as coach

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think they are going out of their way to say Bruno is doing important things for the coaching staff which is not something emphasised about the other coaches. That signals to me that Bruno might not be involved enough to earn his position.
Did you not see his involvement Sunday at half time on the pitch?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think they are going out of their way to say Bruno is doing important things for the coaching staff which is not something emphasised about the other coaches. That signals to me that Bruno might not be involved enough to earn his position.
Eh?

It's like watching The Life of Brian

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Probably not. He will most likely have to start at a level like Luton as Nathan Jones did.

Doesn't mean that he won't.

You really are going for Spence's title of Number 1 tw@t on NSC' aren't you. :wanker:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Probably not. He will most likely have to start at a level like Luton as Nathan Jones did.

That's probably true but you never know. There's always the continuity model, like the Anfield Boot Room back in the day. That's a lot less common now now. There seems to be an expectation that any Premier League manager has to have had prior experience elsewhere.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Continuing with this logic means Potter must be doing sod all so they extended his contract quickly which was clearly a way of distracting attention from that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You really can’t grasp the bigger picture can you?
I'm pretty sure he can but is just choosing not too, for 'fun'.

If there's one thing NSC does well is keep its trolls well fed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Definitely the case. This is also why Trossard was signed; when you see his dribbles and raids, the fans for a minute stop thinking "I wonder what Bruno was doing on the Tuesday training".

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat Brother is a ****ing arse.
Don't go trying to appeal to the masses now.

You either swim with the tide or against it, you can't do both, certainly not on the same thread.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Missing the overlapping defender silky runs down the wings already. Especially the right wing. Guess we'll just have to make do with silky strokes across our 6 yard box instead. Oh well, that's progress, according to some :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here