Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has anyone had their Palace tix yet?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes a while back. At least 2 or 3 weeks ago

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, couple of weeks ago

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I didn’t get mine for ages - it turned out that the club had sent them out in a plain envelope without any franking stamp, and I had to go to the Post Office Depot in North Rd and pay £2 for the privilege of collecting the unstamped envelope with my Palace tickets in it.

It’s going to take a while for Barber’s new strategy to reduce the club’s financial deficit to bear fruit.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No...haven’t applied but as a long time uberfan, I should be sent one anyway over all these plastics that support us who never went to Watford in 1976 on a evening night after school!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Real shame this fixture had become a dull non event. Complete over reaction by both clubs.

Remember in the goldstone days, there was genuine excitement weeks before. Remember the chants “ 3 weeks to palace...”. You could turn up on the day, always get in...yes there was trouble and the threat of menace, but most time it was all handbags anyway...

I think ticketing, seating and not being able to pay on the door has killed off any real feeling for modern football and now the grounds are populated by a lot of people who are happy to sit there and watch the game rather than actually getting involved “ supporting” their club.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
A friend of mine`s tickets hadn`t arrived so he went to our ticket office before the Wolves game and it seems they`ve been lost so now he has to collect replacements from the Palace ticket office before the game on Monday.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Remember in the goldstone days, there was genuine excitement weeks before. Remember the chants “ 3 weeks to palace...”. You could turn up on the day, always get in...yes there was trouble and the threat of menace, but most time it was all handbags anyway...

I think ticketing, seating and not being able to pay on the door has killed off any real feeling for modern football and now the grounds are populated by a lot of people who are happy to sit there and watch the game rather than actually getting involved “ supporting” their club.
I was just thinking that last one I can remember that excitement building up was the McShane 1-0 for me. The reduced allocation for the recent cup game was the final nail in the coffin, would of been a full house at the Goldstone.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I get what you are saying but then there was that moment as Knocky hit that shot and it nestled in the top corner and I still got the same elation I did back in the day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here