Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anyone else think Aubameyang is one of the leading issues for Arsenal?

JVacation

Jul 19, 2019
Everyone always goes on that he has scored this and that many goals for Arsenal but in the game against us I felt like I didn't actually see him (especially when he ran off to go toilet). It looks like he is a player who doesn't bring much to the team except a bit of good play around the box. Connolly and Maupay for example look like they bring something to the team on and off the pitch whilst also getting stuck in to help defend and apply pressure. Despite it doesn't always pay off for us they are trying and you can see the team appreciates that.

There is the argument that if the back of the team aren't do their job then he can't do his job but surely he should be adapting and trying to get something done?

TLDR: I believe Aubameyang is a bit of a coinflip and actually makes it harder for Arsenal to succeed than what he provides to the team.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
He may be part of the dressing room problem because of his friendship with AFTV's Troopz but he is their best player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's no better than Sam Baldock.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Doesn't do a lot other than score goals, but amongst the best in the world in that rather vital aspect. Without him they'd probably be around the level of Everton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here