Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves U23s v Albion U23s Mon Dec 9th 7pm.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
It was a terrible miss. But Wolves have mostly controlled the game.

The Wolves stream keeps buffering, don't know if that is general or just my crappy equipment

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hope Gwargis gets his first team debut this season.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I enjoyed that second half (first time this season I've actually had chance to watch a half of the U-23s uninterrupted by having to work!). Thought Albion played well; cracking strike from Gwargis for the equaliser but Cashman did brilliantly to harass the defender, win the ball back and set up the Swede.

I noticed at least half the team were natural left-footers (Roberts, Cochrane, Davies, Gwargis, Richards, Freestone - I'm not sure which foot Tolaj favours as he barely touched the ball after he came on). Can't be very often that the lefties match or out-number the righties.

I love to see Roberts confidently striding forward out of central defence into the opposition half and it was a pity he did his hamstring. I wonder how long before he becomes a member of Potter's first team squad?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I enjoyed that second half (first time this season I've actually had chance to watch a half of the U-23s uninterrupted by having to work!). Thought Albion played well; cracking strike from Gwargis for the equaliser but Cashman did brilliantly to harass the defender, win the ball back and set up the Swede.

I noticed at least half the team were natural left-footers (Roberts, Cochrane, Davies, Gwargis, Richards, Freestone - I'm not sure which foot Tolaj favours as he barely touched the ball after he came on). Can't be very often that the lefties match or out-number the righties.

I love to see Roberts confidently striding forward out of central defence into the opposition half and it was a pity he did his hamstring. I wonder how long before he becomes a member of Potter's first team squad?

Thanks for the report. I saw Roberts in the Cup game against Villa, and he was audacious on the ball and solid defensively. Looked a real prospect.
But in terms of him getting into the first team squad, he's got a fair few in front of him. Granted, we might lose one maybe even two of Dunk, Duffy and Balogun over the summer, but there's White to return (and if we don't sell him, he'll really be challenging for a first team place), Ostigard too

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Taylor Richards is frustrating. Obviously very talented but doesn't always seem to do the right thing.
Yapi did some good defensive work at RB, which seems to be a bit of a problem position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here