Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just a pain that as a STH I can buy 4 tickets but I cannot allocate them out as the others are non-STH's!

I just tried to buy 3 STH seats and 2 non STH/Non Members/Non Fan Numbers and it let me go all the way to the payment page leaving the 2 extras allocated to me

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Where have you been for the last few years?

Avoiding tits like you.

It was just a question, so so sorry to ask it. I hope you can forgive me.

And it was a sort of subtle reminder to folk who may have forgotten they went on sale today. Again apologies and I hope to do better.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Certainly not thick but have you been living under a rock or perhaps this is your first year as season ticket holder? The annual ' are they going to open the upper tiers' thread is very popular on here. )

Yep, first season. Never been to an away game. Who are the Brighton Gulls rivals? etc

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Avoiding tits like you.

It was just a question, so so sorry to ask it. I hope you can forgive me.

And it was a sort of subtle reminder to folk who may have forgotten they went on sale today. Again apologies and I hope to do better.

Ohhhh, tetchy!!!!

It's been this way for a number of years but then you know that!!

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
15 quid for a third round cup game is a little steep for me, especially with no transport included either. No doubt Potter will probably field his B team.
Really cannot see the game getting more 14k. Should have priced at £10 for adults and £5 for children, just feel the Amex with no young and new fans, create a bit of atmosphere - something what is lacking at the moment I'm hearing.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
We have a crew of 17 young footballers from my sons football team and 14 of their parents all descending on the AMEX for this one.Half of them have not been to a game before and the other half of them came to the Derby FA Cup match last year. It was a blast and such a great chance for some of the kids that don’t get often watch live sport. £5 a ticket is the perfect price for games like these, hoep it sells well. Can’t wait!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
15 quid for a third round cup game is a little steep for me, especially with no transport included either. No doubt Potter will probably field his B team.
Really cannot see the game getting more 14k. Should have priced at £10 for adults and £5 for children, just feel the Amex with no young and new fans, create a bit of atmosphere - something what is lacking at the moment I'm hearing.

So at least it is £5 for under 18’s and £10 for over 65 and 18-21....not quite as bad as you are suggesting ...hope you get the chance to go.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just had a look and see kick off time is listed as 3.01 why is this? Why not 3.00 and just kick off a minute late? If they so desire.

It is to highlight something.

All FA Cup R3 are 15:01 except TV games

The Football Association has today announced that all Emirates FA Cup third round ties will be delayed by one minute to encourage fans to ‘Take A Minute’ to think about looking after their mental health, as part of the Heads Up campaign.
The move will see all 32 ties, excluding replays, kick off one minute later than their traditionally scheduled broadcast and non-broadcast timeslots, for example 3.01pm, 12.16pm and 7.46pm.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Football Association has today announced that all Emirates FA Cup third round ties will be delayed by one minute to encourage fans to ‘Take A Minute’ to think about looking after their mental health, as part of the Heads Up campaign.
The move will see all 32 ties, excluding replays, kick off one minute later than their traditionally scheduled broadcast and non-broadcast timeslots, for example 3.01pm, 12.16pm and 7.46pm.
.......Awaits usual suspects with their 'I've come to watch a football match, not recognise a few snowflakes' bollocks........

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

I for one won’t be spending that minute thinking about my mental health.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Quick question. Will they open the park and ride at mill hill? Last year they did due to demand and there will be millions coming from massive and needing to park their whippets.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Definitely can't argue with the club charging 15 quid for this. That's not bad, especially with 5er for kids. It costs a tenner to get into the likes of Whitehawk and Lewes thesedays !!

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Booked our annual trip to the West from East Upper, hope the singing is up to standard !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here