Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Tickets

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Searched to see if there was a thread.

So the tickets went on sale this morning. Seems you can't buy your own ST seat these days. Not a problem as I bought the 5 directly behind where we sit anyway.

Am I being a bit thick in not being able to purchase my own seat?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

So the tickets went on sale this morning. Seems you can't buy your own ST seat these days. Not a problem as I bought the 5 directly behind where we sit anyway.

Because the whole ground isn't open, at least initially, there can't be a "buy your own seat" policy as no one in the WSU nor ESU has that opportunity.

It would be a bit unfair for people with season tickets in those parts of the ground to have to wait for lower tier STHs to pick up seats before they then get access to what's left.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
You're not able to as not all parts of the ground are open yet. For instance, STH in the upper tiers wouldn't be able to select their seat yet.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Well, as is usually the case with cup games, only part of the ground is currently available on day one, so...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Thanks for the explanation friends. As I said, not a problem and I can tell the person in my seat to behave, don't spill anything and no farting.

And I thought the whole ground would be open for this one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I paid £5 more for a parking space than I did for a seat for each of my parents. Welcome to modern football. :smile:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Yet ANOTHER non 3pm kick-off.

Some folks have family or work commitments, not feeling the need of being dicked about by non traditional starts.

Bring back the good old days.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Where have you been for the last few years?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
3:01pm...?

whoosh-art.jpg

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Certainly not thick but have you been living under a rock or perhaps this is your first year as season ticket holder? The annual ' are they going to open the upper tiers' thread is very popular on here. )

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
My seat buying was a bit of a mess.

Clicked on the selected seat and the site wouldn't take me to the payment link. Finished up having to phone them up.....

May just be me, but a heads up anyway.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yet ANOTHER non 3pm kick-off.

Some folks have family or work commitments, not feeling the need of being dicked about by non traditional starts.

Bring back the good old days.

For once, I wish it was moved. I've got a 70th birthday celebration to go to.
I usually love 3rd round FA cup games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here