Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Albion Winter Jumpers

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
853-546.jpg

Anyone bought one?? What are the sizes like? I am usually an XXL but often our gear is more like XL, just want to clarify before buying.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Anyone bought one?? What are the sizes like? I am usually an XXL but often our gear is more like XL, just want to clarify before buying.

All the stuff in the shop move up At least 2 sizes, shop doesn't cater well for many footie fans who are similar to Mexican boxers...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

All the stuff in the shop move up At least 2 sizes, shop doesn't cater well for many footie fans who are similar to Mexican boxers...

It's the length that does it for me. Admittedly l have a rather long body, so almost anything l buy from the leisure range leaves my navel on show.

Not a pretty sight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That looks stunningly awful

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

So XXL will be more like an L?

Thanks for the advice, that’s me out. I’m closer to XXXL than XL.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bah Humbug.

Never had a Christmas jumper or socks. They look SHIT and fecking itchy.

Love that the Albion are getting in on the act. I expect Mother’s and Father’s day Albion cards and some Easter related tat to appear soon as well. Milk the punters as much as you can :thumbsup:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Bah Humbug.

Never had a Christmas jumper or socks. They look SHIT and fecking itchy.

Love that the Albion are getting in on the act. I expect Mother’s and Father’s day Albion cards and some Easter related tat to appear soon as well. Milk the punters as much as you can :thumbsup:

Don't knock it til you try it, Ebenezer:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here