Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who’s going to fill stephens position?

Big boots to fill currently but I think mr versatile alzate will be in there.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Adam El Abd

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Mooy is our only midfielder to always go forward so shame to put him in a defensive role. What about Webster with Burn taking his place

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
We only need 10 to beat Palace.
He only ever passes the ball sideways and is league one at best, so we might even pass the ball forward more.

Hmm suddenly this looks a little tricky. If Connelly is still not 100%, then I suspect we will play 5-4-1 and try and play the ball out more from wide areas. Defensively the centre of three is also less pivotal as the other two should be more narrow. Mooy and Propper with either Gross or Alzate slightly further forward would be my guess.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Surely Montoya had to be back against Zaha, could Alzate cope with him? But I'm less worried about the centre of the park, Alzate would be fine there, or propper drops back and bissouma comes in

Solly March had Zaha in his pocket in both games last season, so I hope someone has mentioned it to GP.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I stupidly voted Bissouma, but it will be Alzate, Montoya pace will be required back in the side for Zaha.

Just hope Connelly will be back to partner Maupay :)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm happy with our squad strength, still confident of getting a result - would be happy with a draw but we'll still be capable of getting a win even without Stephens. Palace will be looking for some retribution after last season, so not going to be an easy one.

D

Deleted member 2719

We do not have another Dale at the club IMO, so it could prove to be our weak link unless we are clinical.

Remember Brighton players who view this forum, the one key element we want in this match is :

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

5-0 preferably, I will never forget that defeat.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
The Greyhound will solve this problem with consummate ease. :xmas:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Alzate for me. Leave Mooy doing what he is doing which is constant MoM performances.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here