Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Lost wallet

kevsbha

Sep 29, 2019
Long shot. I lost my wallet in the North stand area N11 row o. At the home game to wolves. Had 2 season tickets in it with a number of Bank and other cards plus driving licence. Cards have been cancelled. I also got on the train from Falmer to polgate at 19.13 any news or help would be appreciated

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Long shot. I lost my wallet in the North stand area N11 row o. At the home game to wolves. Had 2 season tickets in it with a number of Bank and other cards plus driving licence. Cards have been cancelled. I also got on the train from Falmer to polgate at 19.13 any news or help would be appreciated
The cleaners aren't due to finish until 11.30, may not even have got to the North Stand yet. Expect it will be handed in if they find it, but someone might know a number you can ring?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

kevsbha

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks I've emailed customer service and also contacted the railway so here's hoping

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
When I lost my season ticket at the stadium, a kindly fan handed it in and a very helpful official rang me the next day, said it was safe and sound, and posted it back to me.

Hopefully something similar will happen in this case. Obviously if it contains season tickets they can find all your details.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here