Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One point gained or two points dropped?

Was Wolves a point gained or two dropped?

• One point gained

Votes: 234 83.3%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 47 16.7%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] it's one point gained.

That's the only metric I follow.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
yo-dawg-i-heard-u-dropped-2-points-so-we-put-2-points-in-ur-2-po.jpg

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
first home game missed, from the TV, a draw was a fair result, terrible 2nd goal conceded though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A draw was a fair result, and wolves are a very good side so a point against them home or away is not to be sniffed at.

But we had the lead, then gifted them possession for the equaliser. For me, if you have the lead and end up drawing it is two points dropped all day long.

D

Deleted member 2719

One point gain, because Wolves are a tough outfit to beat and we played them when we were clearly tired, and moving a yard slower, if we had that extra day rest as they had, I would be looking more toward 2 points dropped.

Well dug in by the lads.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
2 dropped for me. Wolves didn’t exactly carve us open did they. We were the architects of our own downfall today.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Because of the shambles of their second goal two dropped, but a draw was a fair result overall

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One point gained.

Their array of internationals threatened to score a hatful of goals. But in the last hour, we woke up to play football as well. Loved the ball over the top tactic, Wolves defenders ending up arguing about it.

A fair result, glad I went. A vital point against a top 8 team.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
One point gain, because Wolves are a tough outfit to beat and we played them when we were clearly tired, and moving a yard slower, if we had that extra day rest as they had, I would be looking more toward 2 points dropped.

Well dug in by the lads.

Get over it.com most have moved on . Not you apparently . Seriously embarrassing.

I'm so sorry i support my football team, not a previous manager. Although Chris did a reasonable job.
Sorry not you mouldy.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If we hadn't tried to retain possession in our own penalty area and strung passes together we'd have gained three points today, we showed how clinical we could be, but only for a brief five minute period, two points dropped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here