Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Took a look at the loan army

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Billy Arce, SC Barcelona
This young yet too old (21) man I've never hard of in my life is playing for SC Barcelona in his homeland Ecuador. He has been playing quite a bit but most remarkably he was jailed for 20 days after being arrested for drink-driving. My prediction of his future career is no.

Alexis Mac Allister, Boca Juniors
Playing a lot - 31 games/3 goals counting all competitions - in Boca Juniors and debuted in the Argentine national team, two teams that would possibly beat the shit out of Brighton eight times out of eleven or twelve.

Reading about him the Boca fans seems to like him, but he is pretty physically weak and too often tries difficult passes. They also seem to prefer him centrally as an AMC instead of playing to the left.

Interesting player but maybe not PL ready.

Ben White, Leeds
Leeds fans were not enterily convinced of this way of replacing Pontus Jansson but its been the right decision and he has been starting in almost all of Leeds games and Liverpool etc are rumoured to want him. I'm 100% sure he will be a first team player in Brighton next year. Neat player.

Leo Östigard, St Pauli
Eight games so far in St Pauli. Some good performances, some bad.
Jayson Molumby, Milwall
Started 11 games for Millwall, seemingly playing pretty average in a pretty average. Great experience for him though. Its not easy being a 20 year old midfielder in the Championship.

Roberto Sanchez, Rochdale
The 22 year old Spanish keeper is starting every game and his performances has been high and low. According to their fans he had an insane game against Rotherham today, "the best performance I've seen from a Rochdale keeper" (not sure how much that says) but he's also been shit a few times. Might have a future as a third keeper or something, who knows.

Jan Mlakar, QPR
Six substitute performances so far, 100 minutes total. Not enough to judge any player of course but so far the consensus among QPR fans seems to be "please remove it".

Viktor Gyökeres, St Pauli
Been a lot of rumours about Viktor in Swedish media. Malmö FF reportedly wants to buy him as they are a big club and have a lot of cash, but Viktor dont seem to be interested and Brighton got no intention to sell. His girlfriend is playing in the Brighton women's team as well so its not that easy to just leave.

Sporadic play time in St Pauli, just 520 min and 2 goals. They simply got pretty good strikers and the competition is a bit harder than optimal. Dont feel it was the best club choice but maybe there was no Championship clubs interested in loaning him.

Anders Dreyer, Heerenveen
The 21 year old Dane has made 8 substitute appearances and 1 assist. The Heerenveen fans dont really like him but apparently he had his best performance so far last week when he assisted to the winning goal against Vitesse, so maybe he can turn things around.

Soufyanan Ahannach, Union St. Gilloise
This character got loaned to the Belgian second division where he has been completely absent until one month ago when he got subbed in against Westerlo in the 63 minute. 21 minutes later he got a direct red card and havent been seen since. This 24 year old uncle of youngster is obviously doomed as a footballer.

James Tilley, Yeovil
Playing some minutes but doing nothing in Yeovil. Doomed 21 year old.

Tareq Shihab, Tamworth
18 year old player on loan at "Tamworth", whatever that is, where he has been playing a lot. Good stuff I guess.

George Cox, Fortuna Sittard
12 games so far in the Eredivisie which is obviously good for him, The Fortuna fans dont really like him as he is a very defensive defender with poor passing and bad technique. 21 years old and not very likely to have a big bright Brighton future.

Max Sanders, AFC Wimbledon
Started 8 games and seems to be playing anytime he is fit. A lot of their fans seems to think he is easily their best player but not really made for the Leauge One. He is also pretty likely editing his own Wikipedia page.

Percy Tau, Club Brugge
Been playing a bit but.. I dont think its happening.

Christian Walton, Blackburn
After a slow start Blackburn fans now seem to love him and want to sign him as their permanent first keeper and at 24 maybe that could be a good option for him. A lot of praise the last month.

Matthew Clarke, Derby
After a slow start he started to show his class but unfortunately been injured for a month now.

Beram Kayal, Charlton
Been close to permainjured and has now returned to Brighton.

Anthony Knockaert, Fulham
Started the season in a good way but most Fulham fans seem extremely tired of him and would want him sent back. Not playing well and noth producing any points. Possibly not all that motivated to play in the Championship.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Billy Arce, SC Barcelona
This young yet too old (21) man I've never hard of in my life is playing for SC Barcelona in his homeland Ecuador. He has been playing quite a bit but most remarkably he was jailed for 20 days after being arrested for drink-driving. My prediction of his future career is no.

Playing a lot - 31 games/3 goals counting all competitions - in Boca Juniors and debuted in the Argentine national team, two teams that would possibly beat the shit out of Brighton eight times out of eleven or twelve.

Reading about him the Boca fans seems to like him, but he is pretty physically weak and too often tries difficult passes. They also seem to prefer him centrally as an AMC instead of playing to the left.

Ben White, Leeds
Leeds fans were not enterily convinced of this way of replacing Pontus Jansson but its been the right decision and he has been starting in almost all of Leeds games and Liverpool etc are rumoured to want him. I'm 100% sure he will be a first team player in Brighton next year. Neat player.

Leo Östigard, St Pauli
Jayson Molumby, Milwall
Started 11 games for Millwall, seemingly playing pretty average in a pretty average. Great experience for him though. Its not easy being a 20 year old midfielder in the Championship.

The 22 year old Spanish keeper is starting every game and his performances has been high and low. According to their fans he had an insane game against Rotherham today, "the best performance I've seen from a Rochdale keeper" (not sure how much that says) but he's also been shit a few times. Might have a future as a third keeper or something, who knows.

Jan Mlakar, QPR
Six substitute performances so far, 100 minutes total. Not enough to judge any player of course but so far the consensus among QPR fans seems to be "please remove it".

Been a lot of rumours about Viktor in Swedish media. Malmö FF reportedly wants to buy him as they are a big club and have a lot of cash, but Viktor dont seem to be interested and Brighton got no intention to sell. His girlfriend is playing in the Brighton women's team as well so its not that easy to just leave.

Sporadic play time in St Pauli, just 520 min and 2 goals. They simply got pretty good strikers and the competition is a bit harder than optimal. Dont feel it was the best club choice but maybe there was no Championship clubs interested in loaning him.

The 21 year old Dane has made 8 substitute appearances and 1 assist. The Heerenveen fans dont really like him but apparently he had his best performance so far last week when he assisted to the winning goal against Vitesse, so maybe he can turn things around.

This character got loaned to the Belgian second division where he has been completely absent until one month ago when he got subbed in against Westerlo in the 63 minute. 21 minutes later he got a direct red card and havent been seen since. This 24 year old uncle of youngster is obviously doomed as a footballer.

James Tilley, Yeovil

Tareq Shihab, Tamworth
18 year old player on loan at "Tamworth", whatever that is, where he has been playing a lot. Good stuff I guess.

12 games so far in the Eredivisie which is obviously good for him, The Fortuna fans dont really like him as he is a very defensive defender with poor passing and bad technique. 21 years old and not very likely to have a big bright Brighton future.

Started 8 games and seems to be playing anytime he is fit. A lot of their fans seems to think he is easily their best player but not really made for the Leauge One. He is also pretty likely editing his own Wikipedia page.

Percy Tau, Club Brugge

After a slow start Blackburn fans now seem to love him and want to sign him as their permanent first keeper and at 24 maybe that could be a good option for him. A lot of praise the last month.

Matthew Clarke, Derby
After a slow start he started to show his class but unfortunately been injured for a month now.

Beram Kayal, Charlton

Started the season in a good way but most Fulham fans seem extremely tired of him and would want him sent back. Not playing well and noth producing any points. Possibly not all that motivated to play in the Championship.

Interesting read. I’m surprised Ahannach is struggling at that level.

I have a question.

Exactly how much time do you have on your hands?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
two teams that would possibly beat the shit out of Brighton eight times out of eleven or twelve.
Since when did comparisons become out of eleven or twelve? That's just weird.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting read. I’m surprised Ahannach is struggling at that level.

I have a question.

Exactly how much time do you have on your hands?

Loads, and this was just one hour of work or so. Funny comment though, very original. I'll give you a little thumb for that.

Imagine doing all of that only to have an annoying w**ksplat draw your attention to this:-

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...icial-Loanee-Tracker-Thread&highlight=loanees

Knew about that thread just my research was better and worth its own... and I was too lazy to find it.

Since when did comparisons become out of eleven or twelve? That's just weird.

Weird compared to what? Ten possibly, but not compared to a lot of other things.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Weird compared to what? Ten possibly, but not compared to a lot of other things.
Yeah, weird compared to 10. You basically meant 7 times out of 10, but instead wrote 8 times out of eleven or twelve. Full weird.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Billy Arce, SC Barcelona

Ben White, Leeds

Leo Östigard, St Pauli
Jayson Molumby, Milwall

Jan Mlakar, QPR

James Tilley, Yeovil

Tareq Shihab, Tamworth

Percy Tau, Club Brugge

Matthew Clarke, Derby

Beram Kayal, Charlton

Thanks, very interesting. What about Lokadia, Genes, Andone...?

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Interesting summary. My St Mirren mate said that Anders Dreyer had a similar profile for them last season and took a dozen or so games to really settle. After which he was sensational for them.I think he has a future with us but you have to be pretty good to get into this current Starting XI don't you?

TNBA

TTF

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Ha! That was supposed to be Hemed. Auto correct. But I see he's moved permanently.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thanks for the update.

I think I may have read somewhere that Cox is loan then permanent.

Isn’t Knockaert the same?

I think Sanchez is held in higher regard than Walton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here