Quaxxann

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have I told you my film is vegan?

phoenix

May 18, 2009

I was all for going vegan . Until they started marching into restaurants telling me what i could eat, So i'm sorry to say its feck you from now, from a childish man who doesn't like to be told. That worked well for them didn't it. I would love to be educated not threatened. Oh by the way i haves no idea about the film.

I just wanted to highlight the damage these so called do gooders do.To us on the fence persons. There must be better way to get the message over.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I was all for going vegan . Until they started marching into restaurants telling me what i could eat, So i'm sorry to say its feck you from now, from a childish man who doesn't like to be told. That worked well for them didn't it. I would love to be educated not threatened. Oh by the way i haves no idea about the film.

I just wanted to highlight the damage these so called do gooders do.To us on the fence persons. There must be better way to get the message over.

I don't like those people either. They are like religious zealots that force their ideas down your throat. Watch the film(s) and you might be enlightened. No pressure.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
All for cutting meat out of my diet. All for being told, even ordered, what to do in order to halt climate change collectively. But as others have already alluded, many aren’t so accepting, want or even care enough to make any real difference. I’ve said it numerous times before, I believe the human species is incapable of reversing climate change due to diversion, greed, power, corruption, apathy and other selfish traits. That was my conclusion in the late 80s and everything since has simply supported my view.

Billions will likely have to die, mostly from starvation, whilst the remainder will use up what remains of precious resources. It’s already happening. Our planet will only be able to support a far smaller population and guess what, if you ain’t rich, it ain’t likely to be you that survives!

Today I read about oxygen disappearing from our seas which will hasten the end of our already collapsing marine ecosystems. Read that again. It’s off the scale frightening. We’ll be next, on land. And that’s probably what it’ll take: Oxygen to run out and kill billions! And even then STILL they’ll be people with enormous power denying climate change is happening, or more worried about making money, or developing technology to treat the symptoms rather than implement cures. Until their dying breath, they just don’t get it. Personally, I’m amazed anyone is voting in the general election for a party where the leading issue isn’t the environment. Screw Brexit. The NHS. Education. And social services. What’s the point in any of these if society has already collapsed? Talk about the cart before the horse. Governments need to get really, and I mean, really serious about the environment. For that to happen on an effective scale, capitalism needs to be replaced. And that my friends, is why I believe climate change is irreversible. We are incapable of giving up consumerism and sharing resources equally. Mankind has always lusted after power and built societies based upon gross disparities in wealth. Millions believe they genuinely deserve more, whether earned, inherited or stolen. Such basic instincts cannot be stopped. And nor can climate change because of that. I fear for the generation about to be born, I really do. Poor sods!

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

This is all a bit strange! Can't you just make up your own mind from whatever evidence/reason you decide.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here