Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Blud, Fam, Bruv.

el punal

Having disposed of the team, formerly of Woolwich, it does amuse me how certain supporters of London teams use this “street lingo” when giving their opinions of their team’s performances. I’ve followed the Albion up and down the country for years and the main parlance of fans to each other is “mate, pal, chap, man, boyo (in Wales), fellah, and my lovely, when in Plymouth”

Still, I think I might give this one a whirl when I’m next in the pub - “Yo blud, give me a Guinness bruv and a packet of Nobby’s nuts, they’re well salty innit fam.” :drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolutely, ya!

Are you Patsy in disguise? ???

patsy.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Having disposed of the team, formerly of Woolwich, it does amuse me how certain supporters of London teams use this “street lingo” when giving their opinions of their team’s performances. I’ve followed the Albion up and down the country for years and the main parlance of fans to each other is “mate, pal, chap, man, boyo (in Wales), fellah, and my lovely, when in Plymouth”

Still, I think I might give this one a whirl when I’m next in the pub - “Yo blud, give me a Guinness bruv and a packet of Nobby’s nuts, they’re well salty innit fam.” :drink:

avin' disposed of the team, formerly of woolwich, it does amuse me 'a certain supporters of london teams use this “street lingo” chicken pen givin' their opinions of their team’s performances. i’ve followed the albion up and daahhhn the country for Donkey's Ears and the main parlance of fans ter each ovver is “mate, pal, chap, geeza, boyo (in wales), fellah, and me lovely jubly, chicken pen in plymouth” still, I fin' I might give this wahn a whirl chicken pen i’m next in the rub-a-dub - “yo blud, give me a guinness bruv and a packet of nobby’s nuts, they’re 'eaven and 'ell salty innit fam.:drink:

Corrected for you bruv :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yea it's a bit cringe that old white Sussex boys take the piss out of the way black and Asians speak in london.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I'm i missing something or is Mr DT ( Daniel Turner ) from Arsenal TV English and white?

el punal

avin' disposed of the team, formerly of woolwich, it does amuse me 'a certain supporters of london teams use this “street lingo” chicken pen givin' their opinions of their team’s performances. i’ve followed the albion up and daahhhn the country for Donkey's Ears and the main parlance of fans ter each ovver is “mate, pal, chap, geeza, boyo (in wales), fellah, and me lovely jubly, chicken pen in plymouth” still, I fin' I might give this wahn a whirl chicken pen i’m next in the rub-a-dub - “yo blud, give me a guinness bruv and a packet of nobby’s nuts, they’re 'eaven and 'ell salty innit fam.:drink:

Corrected for you bruv :thumbsup:

I say, thanks awfully old chap. :D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Incidentally whatever happened to [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION] and Shark?

He had some cleva words dat wud confuse a jackass

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here