Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stabaek chairman confirms Brighton are trying to sign Emil Bohinen

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Indeed.

For starters, photo of WAG/HAB is essential. Oh, and a show-reel. Nearly forgot that.

FFS.

I note Swansman's use of 'we'. The overwhelming power of osmosis? ???

As it is know it all Swansman I am surprised he didn’t link this rumour to his far left spaghetti monster ideas and then proceed to tell us all how much better he is than the rest of us.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:smile:
And the 6 others that gave him a thumbs up.

I've only now seen it, so I've added a Thumbs Up as well. To be honest, I was expecting Stat himself would have done. :lolol: For balance, I also enjoyed Stat's response, and showed my appreciation of a tennis rally well contested between the pair.

Dear Bozza,

Would it be possible to BAN stat for a couple of day's . Just to give him a chance to meet his family.
He will never upstage BG (his laptop doesn't go so wrong) and i would suggest they are as bad as each other ! (with constant bullshit) . I realise i am not allowed to speak of other nsc users but i feel this will help the whole community and stats family will thank me.

Feel free to ban me for 20 minutes .

cheers phoenix.

I've also liked this, not because I think Stat should be banned, but because it's such a nicely written plea, and the line, "give him a chance to meet his family" is beautifully thrown in, and deserved a Thumbs. Duly awarded. :bowdown:

As for the player himself, I am in significant favour of his WAG and the highlights reel showed some lovely long passes with the perfect weight of pass and a few crunching interceptions. He looks like a talent we could sign, develop, loan out and eventually release. I'm in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As it is know it all Swansman I am surprised he didn’t link this rumour to his far left spaghetti monster ideas and then proceed to tell us all how much better he is than the rest of us.

That's a bit harsh :ohmy:

Albeit....amusing :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've only now seen it, so I've added a Thumbs Up as well. To be honest, I was expecting Stat himself would have done. :lolol: For balance, I also enjoyed Stat's response, and showed my appreciation of a tennis rally well contested between the pair.

I've also liked this, not because I think Stat should be banned, but because it's such a nicely written plea, and the line, "give him a chance to meet his family" is beautifully thrown in, and deserved a Thumbs. Duly awarded. :bowdown:

As for the player himself, I am in significant favour of his WAG and the highlights reel showed some lovely long passes with the perfect weight of pass and a few crunching interceptions. He looks like a talent we could sign, develop, loan out and eventually release. I'm in.
The only problem is that it comes from someone who hasn't met my family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here