Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau / Alexis Mac Allister

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Any realistic chance of seeing them arrive in the summer?

Following their progress this season has the work permit situation changed at all?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any realistic chance of seeing them arrive in the summer?

Following their progress this season has the work permit situation changed at all?

Yes - I believe Percy's Champions League run now makes him available.
As does Argie Jocko's international call ups.

Question is, would they fit in with Potter Ball

Yes they are both quick, fleet footed and attack minded.

End of thread.
For the love of god end the thread before it turns into 'that' trolling which has been rehashed a 1000 times already.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I hope so. They both sound very promising and exactly what we need to move forward

djentist

Aug 15, 2017

Potter has shown he is tactically flexible to work with multiple different systems and personnel so I think they both definitely would. If Izquierdo can get fit before the end of the season and force his way into the side in some capacity, it'll be a good guage of how Tau would eventually fit into the team even if they aren't completely alike. Mac Allister would push Groß and Mooy (if we sign him) for a wide AM role in the current set up or as a lone No. 10 with a pivot behind him

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
They've been on loan long enough though now. Decision time on whether to bring them in or move them on.

I'd like to see them and have no reason to suspect they wouldn't fit in. It would allow us to move one or two on and keep a decent squad size.

There's no justification whatsoever for the continued use of the term potterball.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
They've been on loan long enough though now. Decision time on whether to bring them in or move them on.

I'd like to see them and have no reason to suspect they wouldn't fit in. It would allow us to move one or two on and keep a decent squad size.

There's no justification whatsoever for the continued use of the term potterball.

Amen to that last sentence, it's starting to sound a wee bit sad and quite frankly "tinpot"

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Percy cant get in Brugge team now

Could be a million reasons for that.

One could be he's not good enough for us or them. We're comparable level sides, they are in the Champs league .... or were

So if he's not going to make it it's time to find him a permanent club and recoup some cash. No point having him on loan for ever.

Either way, decision needs to be taken

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

i had assumed it was ironic....... could easy be wrong

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Tau and Macca certainly seem the type if players to move the ball quickly with single touches and constantly move into space.

A slightly more interesting question is whether or not Izquierdo can play Potter Ball?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Percy cant get in Brugge team now

Or instead of the doom laden 'not good enough'. (what the fudge is wrong with people)

He's got his passport point and is being readied to come 'home'.
So his parent club has decided to take a cautious approach which has been agreed by Brugge as they're currently in the 'nothing' part of their season.
No European football and a bazillion points ahead in the league.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Or instead of the doom laden 'not good enough'. (what the fudge is wrong with people)

He's got his passport point and is being readied to come 'home'.
So his parent club has decided to take a cautious approach which has been agreed by Brugge as they're currently in the 'nothing' part of their season.
No European football and a bazillion points ahead in the league.

I think it’s basically he is being kept out of the side by two players in better form.

Both front players have been scoring goals since Tau lost his place through suspension, he gets the occasional start (last week in the cup) but hasn’t managed to dislodge the form pairing.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Maybe Percy's next logical move would be a lone to a competitive Championship side to help him adjust to English life and and English football.
I'm sure he'd be a star at Millwall or Charlton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe Percy's next logical move would be a lone to a competitive Championship side to help him adjust to English life and and English football.
So good enough for the Bernabau in Europe
But only good enough for The New Den in England.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Maybe Percy's next logical move would be a lone to a competitive Championship side to help him adjust to English life and English football.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here