Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Joshua v Ruiz doc tonight

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just a heads up. There is a rather excellent 45 minute documentary on BBC1 at 11.30 tonight, analysing the first Joshua v Ruiz fight. Its a "Balboa Production", so you get Sly Stallone's take on it, which is one thing. But what was REALLY interesting is Mike Tyson's analysis of the fight. He gives some fascinating insights into what its like when you get proper hit, and you just know you ain't getting it back. I've always found Tyson a fascinating character, his 2hr documentary on Amazon Prime on his life and his career is a MUST watch. Considering his background, where he came from, how he was brought up, and how many times he has been punched in the head he is a VERY articulate man. And that comes across again in this doc. Its well worth a watch.

That apart, as for tomorrows fight. Ruiz has checked in a STONE heavier at 20st 3lbs. Joshua is at his lightest at a little over 16st. That tells me there is only one man taking this fight seriously. Ruiz has (probably understandably) had a 6 month party, bought the cars and houses. He won't give a shit if he gets laid out. He's had his fun, made his money. For Joshua, his entire career is on the line. I think Joshua will win inside 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here