Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 7-9th December

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It feels like we only played yesterday, but here we are straight into the next round of fixtures. There are some really interesting games in the bottom half of the table - can we jump back into the top half of the table this weekend?

Saturday 7th
Everton v Chelsea (12:30)
AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
Watford v Crystal Palace
Manchester City v Manchester United (17:30)

Sunday 8th
Aston Villa v Leicester City (14:00)
Newcastle United v Southampton (14:00)
Norwich City v Sheffield United (14:00)
Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolverhampton Wanderers (16:30)

Monday 9th
West Ham United v Arsenal (20:00)

Screenshot 2019-12-06 at 22.14.42.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Presumably the Arsenal game is briefly on Saturday's match of the day, and the wolves game on Sunday's show.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This set of fixtures feel the polar opposite to last weekend's.

I can easily rationalise why all of Everton, Southampton, Villa and West Ham could win this weekend.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This set of fixtures feel the polar opposite to last weekend's.

I can easily rationalise why all of Everton, Southampton, Villa and West Ham could win this weekend.

I’m only seeing West Ham having a very good chance of a victory...couple of draws and defeats for the others.

For us with Wolves only having lost twice all season and drawn eight, a point a piece seems to be a fair bet

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Spurs beat Burnley by 2 goals ( and Bournemouth don't win ) we go up a place in the table today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m only seeing West Ham having a very good chance of a victory...couple of draws and defeats for the others.

For us with Wolves only having lost twice all season and drawn eight, a point a piece seems to be a fair bet

I see the Wolves game as panning out in a number of ways

1) We score early and run them ragged and beat them well with the confidence running through the team from Thursday
2) They score early and we concede a couple more on the counter whilst trying to get back into the game and we get the mauling
3) a thrilling draw with end to end football
4) one of the teams scores a late late winner.

Anyway it’s a game I’m really looking forward to and it’s no longer the must win it would have been if we’d lost on Thursday. Pressure off the team and the fans, let’s make it LOUD

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
A win against Wolves would probably equate to our best week since we came up.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I really fancied a Ferguson-inspired Everton today. One up early on, and it should be two or three already.

They'll run out of steam sooner or later though and a one goal advantage may not be enough.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I really fancied a Ferguson-inspired Everton today. One up early on, and it should be two or three already.

They'll run out of steam sooner or later though and a one goal advantage may not be enough.

Certainly come out the blocks but as you say they cannot sustain those levels for 90min.

Also did not realise they are just entering a tough run of fixtures

Man United
Leicester
Arsenal
Burnley
Newcastle
Man City

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Be interesting to see if Everton run out of steam here. Surprised Richarlison went off, but could do with Chelsea getting an equaliser to keep Everton down there. Not sure Ferguson will last the season without a heartattack with his sideline antics! Everton players do love a bit of theatrics though don't they.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have to say well done to Big Dunc.

I met him last year in a hotel in Cardiff bay. I was at the bar waiting to be served and he was the one to strike up the conversation. Everton were playing Cardiff the following night. All the players and staff were milling about. We spoke briefly and after getting served he come over to my table and we sat chatting for a good half hour.

Next morning he came over at breakfast and introduced the back room staff to me.

Obviously calmed down a tad from his wild days mind you his bellowing Scottish accent with **** being used every other word certainly drew attention to himself with the other guests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here