Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion all time record on a Thursday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does anyone know what it is?

My immediate thought was that other than last night and the York City Goldstone game when else would we have played on a Thursday but of course you then have Boxing Day and in the old days Christmas Day as well.

So statto's whats the stats on Thursdays?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I can remember us playing a League Cup replay on a Thursday, around 1970/71. I think the opponents were Reading.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm sure we've played on a Thursday at The Amex. Can't remember when, but I do remember at some point noticing we have played there on every day of the week.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The 0-0 draw away to Halifax when we won Div 3 in 2000-01 season was on a Thursday night, although as we'd won the title two days before I don't think our players knew or cared what day of the week it was.

I'm sure we've played on a Thursday at The Amex. Can't remember when, but I do remember at some point noticing we have played there on every day of the week.

Play-off defeat to Derby at the Amex was on a Thursday night.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Probably one of the playoff games.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Did we not play Wednesday on a Thursday, and Wayne Bridges girlfriend, a Saturday came to watch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here