Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Job Vacancy in Fishersgate

This post has been approved by the mods.

My company, A4 Labels.com is looking to recruit again. A bit about the job is copied below, along with how to apply. We are a small by growing company that was formed in 2011. We have grown from a bedroom one man operation to small premises in Lancing and now to our warehouse in Fishersgate from where we manufacture, sell and dispatch our labels.

As we have grown we have had tremendous success in recruiting via NSC. From my very first employee, to our packing team and machine operators. I'm pleased to say, all of which are still with us and doing great.

The latest position is for a 4th member of our office team

Applications via email but I'm more than happy to answer any general questions here. It goes without saying that most of our team are very 'BHA'.............

A4 Labels are continuing to grow and we are now looking for an additional member of staff to join us at our Fishersgate site. The job will primarily be based upstairs in our modern, air conditioned offices and your role will centre around dealing with customer enquiries, booking on new jobs and processing orders via our websites.

Customer enquires can come via our live chat, phone or email and occasionally visitors to our premises. There will never be the need to make an outgoing ‘sales’ call, but the successful candidate should have an eye for converting enquires to sales and sales to bigger sales!

At times, you may be required to lend a hand downstairs in our warehouse or packing areas.

The successful candidate will need a good baseline education including Maths & English and have excellent written and oral communications skills as well as being competent on a computer.

The hours will be 0900 to 1700 Monday to Friday (1645 Friday) and there is a 30 minute lunch break meaning a 37h 15min week.

A4 Labels are a signatory to the ‘Real Living Wage’ and as such the starting salary will be £18,015 (£9.30ph) and after the completion of a three month probationary period will rise to £19,370 (£10.00ph). We have annual pay rises in April, the first of which you will be eligible for will be April 2021.

In addition, you will be enrolled in the company pension scheme after 3 months. There are 20 days paid holiday per year in addition to all public holidays, although we may ask you to take a couple of these during the period between Christmas and New Year.

There is a kitchen area with seating if you prefer to stay on site during lunch. Tea and Coffee is included as is the use of Microwave, Fridge and Freezer

We are situated in Mill Road , Fishersgate, right on the Brighton / West Sussex boundary and are a 2/3 min walk from either Fishersgate station or the 700 bus stop on the A259. All parking spaces are accounted for so if you need to drive you would need to find on street parking in the local neighbourhood.

We are looking to fill the position as early as possible in 2020. Application or questions by email to colin@a4labels.com

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
In the interests of diversity and inclusion, has a similar post been put on Holmesdale.net?

Thanks for the interest and to Bozza for selling me another sticky job ad.

We are interviewing first week back in January and a couple of the applicants are from NSC.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] happy for this to be un-stickied now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here