Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leonardo Trossard

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He has so much talent and finds space so well.
It was his movement and positional play and link up with Mooy that allowed Arron to put the cross in for Maupey to score the winner.
He then had another great moment right at the death which could/should of made it 3-1.
I would love us to use him more because he has so much skill and vision, but he seems to be Mr Substitute ATM and the game changer when the opposition
are tiring or pushing up and leaving gaps.
I thought he was superb in his 15 minute cameo last night

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Impact sub at the moment, and very good at that. Hopefully he can build on the minutes, has so far seemed to give below par performances when given a starting place.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This lad is the real deal.
Unfortunately for him, he keeps getting injured before his expected debut for Belgium but he will get his chance soon and that confidence of being a Belgium international player will only help the Albion
Quality player. Best we’ve had since Vicente

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How I wished he'd fired in at the end of that run to make it 3-1.

I'm being greedy, I appreciate, but that would have been some damn fine icing on the cake.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Silly bit of defending at the end could have cost us an equaliser, shame he couldn't have smashed in the chance, would have been the icing on the cake and we would have deserved nothing less

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Needs to perform from the start when he gets his chance as he’s made more impact off the bench than any of his starts this season IMO. High quality player.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Facially, however, he is a cross between a young Robbie Williams, and a young Nigel Farrage.

Spooky.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How I wished he'd fired in at the end of that run to make it 3-1.

I'm being greedy, I appreciate, but that would have been some damn fine icing on the cake.

I was grateful he didn’t I had money on Albion winning 2-1.

I was so confident I bet £1 on the scoreline and a fiver on us winning :smile:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
How many Trossard threads are there now? I think there were at least 4 before. Is this now the fifth? Or does Leonardo Trossard differ from Leandro Trossard?

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Not trying to be too negative after a great team preformance but what was noticeable about Trossard other than his fantastic techinical ability was his reluctance to track back and chase down the ball.

There were several occassions when Arsenal were attacking down our left and he could have helped Burn and Mooy out in defensive positions.

Maybe thats why Potter doesnt fancy him from the start?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He has so much talent and finds space so well.
It was his movement and positional play and link up with Mooy that allowed Arron to put the cross in for Maupey to score the winner.
He then had another great moment right at the death which could/should of made it 3-1.
I would love us to use him more because he has so much skill and vision, but he seems to be Mr Substitute ATM and the game changer when the opposition
are tiring or pushing up and leaving gaps.
I thought he was superb in his 15 minute cameo last night
.......and he's so good that he's changed his name since coming here?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not trying to be too negative after a great team preformance but what was noticeable about Trossard other than his fantastic techinical ability was his reluctance to track back and chase down the ball.

There were several occassions when Arsenal were attacking down our left and he could have helped Burn and Mooy out in defensive positions.

Out of interest (I can't remember so honest question) who did he replace?

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014

lazy bugger wouldn't get a start under Chris Hughton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here