Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] #Teams like Brighton

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Great fun on Twitter, but this is also evident in reports of the game. Just read one in the 'i' which banged on about the sad plight of Arsenal and Mr Ljungberg. Seems like we are some sort of plague that is upsetting nice 'teams like Arsenal'.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Absolute gold in the Arsenal article from today's Daily Telegraph:

"David Luiz backpedalling, fear in his eyes. Granit Xhaka chasing from midfield, unable to keep up. Lucas Torreira trundling back towards his own half, caught upfield and out of position. If there was a single image to define Arsenal’s season so far, it will be this: teams like Brighton, Southampton and Watford strolling through the chasm that could once have been called a midfield."

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
TEAMS like Brighton. It says it all Brighton, played like a football TEAM i.e. a collection of people working together while the complete opposite can be said of Arsenal and to be fair Spurs (when we played them) who were a group of egotistical , self centred individuals.

I would rather have a TEAM like Brighton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[tweet]1202719137384091648[/tweet]

That pic is well funny. A German, Aussie, English Colombian, Frenchman and English Sussex lad all celebrating for the Albion - mental!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Great fun on Twitter, but this is also evident in reports of the game. Just read one in the 'i' which banged on about the sad plight of Arsenal and Mr Ljungberg. Seems like we are some sort of plague that is upsetting nice 'teams like Arsenal'.

Yes, that excuse for a match report by Will Magee was a disgrace to proper sportswriting. Clearly all written before the match because he's not up to doing a proper live report.

Fortunately. someone else reads the papers that employ expetrienced writers so that you don't have to:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1519238/nick-szczepaniks-press-verdict-arsenal

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Lovely little mention here from a Juve fan complaining we receive more exposure in the media than they do lol!
1705854572779.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here