Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Crystal Palace v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

Crystal Palace v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well done to the following who correctly predicted the Wolves result.

The scoreboard will be updated at the weekend

albion534, atfc village, banjo, Binney on acid, bob_monkhouse, catfish, Cheshire, Crispy Ambulance, DavidRyder, eastterracemike, FloatLeft, Foul Play Rocks, GT Gull, Knightsworld, Lifelong Supporter, lizard, Lord Sabre, Maron1, NEASTGULL, osgood, raymondo, ridda, Shropshire Seagull, Swansman, This is me, Two Professors, Withdean and I

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We have a Palace season ticket holding joiner working in our house from Monday.

We simply cannot lose this one please GP.

0-2 to the:albion2:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Monday is my Birthday, please don't lose. The last time we played Palace on a family Birthday was my Son's 21st, he supports Palace (see many previous threads) and we lost 5 - 0 and yes I was in the away end but managed to get out at HT and f***off home sulking all the way!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm not confident at all, they are very difficult to beat and have tightened up defensively. It's meant they don't attack as much as they would like as they only have Zaha as their creative player now that Meyer is no longer picked. They use 3 defensive midfielders to protect the back four (especially with all their injuries), so I'd happily take a point on Monday, going for a score draw 1-1. if we push too hard for a goal they can hit us on the break which is what they're best at.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Really not confident for Monday 2-1 to the scum.

I think we’ll be the better team, have more possession and create more, clearer chances only to concede a sloppy goal which makes us push even more and concede another. Only closi g the gap with a few minutes left

Would love to be wrong and batter them

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Another 2-2.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Pikeys 0 - 4 Albion ,:albion2:sound thrashing overdue!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Really not confident for Monday 2-1 to the scum.

I think we’ll be the better team, have more possession and create more, clearer chances only to concede a sloppy goal which makes us push even more and concede another. Only closi g the gap with a few minutes left

Would love to be wrong and batter them
Why are you not confident? We are playing a team who are joint lowest goal scorers at home.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I think we'll win one -nil. I think I'll have to bathe in neat Dettol after even listening to the commentary from that cesspit of a venue.:shit::sick:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Not confident on this one , but hopefully I'm proved wrong.
Got a better seat for this fixture than the one I had when we won 1 - 2.

Prediction is : Them 2 , Albion 1.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think Zahaha will be more than too willing to take a tumble, and unfortunately as shown on previous games lately on tv, some of our players like to hold while defending corners and free kicks, so I fear Palarse will exploit that especially you know who....

Having said that, I think we can win, and are more than a match for them player for player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here