Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mooy

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Totally, still trying to think how we can clone him so we can have another three of him in our midfield.

Mooy is our best midfield player by far, he wants to get the ball forward as quickly as possible and he delivers delicious passes and crosses to our frontline players. Even when he is about to get boxed in he puts his boot through the ball and usually it results in us getting throw-ins and corners from the ball rebounding off the opposition.

Gotta get him signed up as you say, would be ludicrous not to.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Extremely intelligent player, who can do everything you want a midfielder to do. Whilst I was content with his signing I only expected him to be on the bench most of the time, but for me he's one of the first names on the team sheet. Must be signed permanently.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
How much do you reckon?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
How much do you reckon?

There must be buy-out clause built in to the new contract he signed with Huddersfield and if it was excessive he wouldn’t have signed. I would anticipate 15-20 million.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Silky, great passer, and puts a shift in defensively too.

My only criticism of him is that he should have had a word with Gross and took some of the corners! I know we scored from a corner after a scramble but we must have had 20+ opportunities to put a delivery in last night, however a large majority of them were floated and too easy for Arsenal to deal with.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After tonight's performance we'd be mad to let him go back to Huddersfield.

‘Udders are a good bet for the League 1 next year. Wherever he goes, he’ll not go back there but they will recoup most of the cash they spent on him.

I’d be devastated if he is not in our stripes next season.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Silky, great passer, and puts a shift in defensively too.

My only criticism of him is that he should have had a word with Gross and took some of the corners! I know we scored from a corner after a scramble but we must have had 20+ opportunities to put a delivery in last night, however a large majority of them were floated and too easy for Arsenal to deal with.

I’d bench Gross for Sunday, his free kicks weren’t all that either. So much quality on the bench at the moment, he can’t afford a duff game.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He was superb last night and has been on several occasions already.

As said above, I also thought bench at best for him, when he signed. It seemed like an unnecessary signing.

I know nothing.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
How soon we forget the two yellow cards that got him ejected from a game that ultimately cost us 3 points. I reckon we ought to measure the whole body of work before we decide whether to buy him or not. What do you reckon?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How soon we forget the two yellow cards that got him ejected from a game that ultimately cost us 3 points. I reckon we ought to measure the whole body of work before we decide whether to buy him or not. What do you reckon?

I reckon I've already forgiven him for that - his only sending off ever............seen enough otherwise to be convinced already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here