Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amazon Prime

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was 27 seconds behind the radio feed. It's quite useful, really. You can put the football on the TV and pot around doing other things listening to the game and know when to look up for the more exciting moments. Miss out on the 'recycling' of the ball back across the defence and only look up for the attacks and goal threats.

I had a laptop HDMId to the TV (newish smart TV apparently ‘not compatible’ with the Amazon App), and had my Ipad on (mainly for NSC in-game posting) on my armchair. I get BHAFC twitter notifications popping up on my ipad so before Maupay scored I saw the ‘Gooooooallll’ tweet that our 14 year old emoji-obsessed twitter manager posted about a minute before we scored on my telly

Even better, watching the last minute knowing (from the twitter feed) we’d won was sooooooo relaxing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Check out 'The Jury'. 11 of them are all actors (as is the judge etc), the 1 other guy pulled into jury service is not. The whole trial is fake, with everyone as actors except for the one fella who doesn't know. Basically a Trueman Show.

Its funny and...interesting

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Check out 'The Jury'. 11 of them are all actors (as is the judge etc), the 1 other guy pulled into jury service is not. The whole trial is fake, with everyone as actors except for the one fella who doesn't know. Basically a Trueman Show.

Its funny and...interesting
What if the one isn't in on it doesn't like what's happened?

I'd be f***ing livid.

I'll give it a watch

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
What if the one isn't in on it doesn't like what's happened?

I'd be f***ing livid.

I'll give it a watch
He was handsomely rewarded, and no doubt continues to make lucrative appearances on chat shows etc. In any case, he will have been carefully screened to minimise the chance of him becoming objectionable.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
"Long Good Friday" is on there as well.

Average gangster films?

I've shit 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here