Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amazon Prime

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Eni Aluko is great. She actually researches teams / knows her football.
So explain her comment? Nice to see passion but that comment was amateur hour. Did BG do her research?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So explain her comment? Nice to see passion but that comment was amateur hour. Did BG do her research?

I didn't listen to anything on prime, had the volume down and listened to the radio so have no idea of the context of the comment, but perhps she misspoke and meant to say brighton had conceded 3 goals from set pieces in their last three?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I like Lee Dixon as a pundit. He maybe a gooner through and through, but he calls it as it is and does praise the teams that tear them a new one

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I like Lee Dixon as a pundit. He maybe a gooner through and through, but he calls it as it is and does praise the teams that tear them a new one

Really? He made one comment on us being good and the rest was an Arsefest

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

He’s also become outstanding as an England pundit for ITV. In a recent England match, our FB’s got torn to shreds in play. Because we won, it could’ve been glossed over, but Dixon explained what exactly was going wrong, what should happen, and why it needs to be fixed before we play better nations next summer.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I thought Lee Dixon was going to cry after the game. He annoyed the crap out of me prior to the match with his 'If this Arsenal team turn up they will win" comment and his Arsenal this, Arsenal that teamslikebrighton attitude.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I didn't listen to anything on prime, had the volume down and listened to the radio so have no idea of the context of the comment, but perhps she misspoke and meant to say brighton had conceded 3 goals from set pieces in their last three?

Nope. The gist was that Arsenal shouldn't have conceded the first goal because we had scored from a set piece in each of our last 3 games. Mind you, Man U Clive was worse when he said the player still down was Gross. 10 minutes after he had gone off. I suppose it was the similar statured Webster. :ffsparr:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Not sure how you managed that, Amazon was about 2 mins behind live time.
I had Sky sports news on mute and looked up to see that we were winning 1-0 and the studio pundit was describing how we scored , and on Amazon we hadnt even won the corner from which we scoredthe goal.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not sure how you managed that, Amazon was about 2 mins behind live time.
I had Sky sports news on mute and looked up to see that we were winning 1-0 and the studio pundit was describing how we scored , and on Amazon we hadnt even won the corner from which we scoredthe goal.

It was 27 seconds behind the radio feed. It's quite useful, really. You can put the football on the TV and pot around doing other things listening to the game and know when to look up for the more exciting moments. Miss out on the 'recycling' of the ball back across the defence and only look up for the attacks and goal threats.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm jealous.

We had Andy f***ing Townsend as co-commentator on DAZN last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here