Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amazon Prime

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Really strange. I can airplay prime tv films etc to tv via apple tv but it won’t do the footy!

Yet I can watch it on the iPad!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
vote in favour of Amazon prime, good app. didnt hear commentry.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought the Amazon coverage was pretty decent really. Bloody annoying when the TV coverage freezes on 90 minutes though, same thing happened last night. Doesn't freeze on the phone, just on the telly. Odd.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Thought the Amazon coverage was pretty decent really. Bloody annoying when the TV coverage freezes on 90 minutes though, same thing happened last night. Doesn't freeze on the phone, just on the telly. Odd.
I was getting the opposite - it froze on the iPad a few times last night - often just after a goal had been scored. No problems with the TV though

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Fair play to the post-match analysis. They are actually giving us a lot of credit, rather than just talking about how rubbish Arsenal were. A welcome change from the kind of reception we normally receive on the back of a win against a so-called ‘big club’.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fair play to the pundits. The presenter’s tack seemed to largely be trying to rake over Arsenal’s problems but Lee Dixon in particular kept dragging it back to how well Albion had played.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thought Shearer was a much better co-commentator than pundit. Not sure about Eni Aluko. We scored 3 set piece goals in our last 3 games? Did I sleep through a goal against Leicester?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Never watch any match build ups......all boring crap....currently watching first half Sheff U v Newcastle on NBCSN.....

That's the beauty of two different kick offs. Watch 45 mins of a different match & then switch.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Thought Shearer was a much better co-commentator than pundit. Not sure about Eni Aluko. We scored 3 set piece goals in our last 3 games? Did I sleep through a goal against Leicester?

I like Shearer as co commentator too, he was full of praise for us !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
An hour of analysis after a famous win, done really well by Amazon.

Tyldesley the only cock who wanted 5 pens for Arsenal. Shearer surprised me, he was good in that role, rather the MOTD pretence that they watched entire matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here